E: 14/07 Win a brand new Ford Fiesta

Options
weeowens
weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 5 February 2016 at 11:21AM in Game Over Archives
First Car

Direct link(log in/reg)

What size engine is in the prize car?

answer: 1.2

via comp text: Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi worth £15,465

If you fancy winning a brand new Vauxhall Corsa for just a few seconds’ effort, just click here to potentially win a car.
There are terms and conditions attached of course, so if you want to read them, just check out the T&Cs page.

It is dated as 31/12 so it is not moved to GO early.I will try & edit later in the year.

Comments

• weeowens
    Options
    the T&Cs page.

Terms & Conditions for FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited prize draw

• This competition is run by FirstCar Limited.
    • This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
    • Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2015.
    • The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
    • First Car Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
    • Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
    • By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
    • Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
    • The prize is a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi.
    • The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
    • The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
    • By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
    • The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
    • By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by First Car Ltd and Young Marmalade Ltd for marketing purposes.
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I go this question -
    Alfa Romeo was formed in which country?
    answer- italy
    Positivity is the key to success
  • weeowens
    Options
    lizd31 wrote: »
    I go this question -
    answer- italy
    Cheers Liz,maybe we'll see a few more as when I entered it related to the engine size.

They do not tend to pitch them too hard though :-)
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    lizd31 wrote: »
    I go this question -
    answer- italy

That might be another competition, there is one on there to win an Alfa Romeo.

Win an Alfa Romeo - http://www.firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-an-alfa-romeo-mito-live/

Win a Vauxhall Corsa - https://www.firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-vauxhall-corsa/

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• weeowens
    Options
    That might be another competition, there is one on there to win an Alfa Romeo.

Win an Alfa Romeo - http://www.firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-an-alfa-romeo-mito-live/

Win a Vauxhall Corsa - https://www.firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-vauxhall-corsa/

Cheers for the spot.

Alfa Comp
  • avvie
    avvie Posts: 6,520 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Looks like it's working fine now :)
    October2022 Wins -2 ~Tshirt x2 2022 Wins ~ 5 *TShirtx3*7UP*ChupaChupsBundle
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Now says that it ends 14 July 2015.
  • Donnavkebab
    Options
    http://firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-vauxhall-corsa/

What size engine is in the prize car? (you must get this right to be in with a chance of winning!)

Answer: 1.2 (found in terms and conditions)

Terms & Conditions
    This competition is run by FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited
    This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
    Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2015.
    The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
    First Car Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
    Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
    By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
    Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
    The prize is a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi.
    The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
    The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
    By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
    The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
    By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by First Car Ltd and Young Marmalade Ltd for marketing purposes.
  • weeowens
    Options
    http://firstcar.co.uk/competitions/win-vauxhall-corsa/

What size engine is in the prize car? (you must get this right to be in with a chance of winning!)

Answer: 1.2 (found in terms and conditions)

Terms & Conditions
    This competition is run by FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited
    This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees of FirstCar Limited and Young Marmalade Limited and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
    Entries must be received by midnight on 14 July 2015.
    The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the correct entries received once the prize draw finishes.
    First Car Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
    Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
    By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
    Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
    The prize is a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi.
    The promoter reserves the right to change the specification of the car, but will endeavour to ensure the car promoted is the one given away.
    The prize does not include travel to collect the prize and the winner must make his or her own arrangements.
    By entering, the winner agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
    The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
    By entering the prize draw, participants agree to i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii. being contacted by First Car Ltd and Young Marmalade Ltd for marketing purposes.
    Sorry but this the same comp: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4929445&highlight=http+firstcar+co+uk

I posted via the 31/12 so it was not lost to GO.

My fault in not editing it later.

I will pm a Bg re a merge & get the date edited.

Cheers
  • Donnavkebab
    Options
    oh yes, sorry did search but didn't see it, my bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure