Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning peeps...Its a beautiful start to the day...Loverly warm sunshine...I am off on my travels today....Leaving for South West Wales around lunchtime......Not a journey I relish doing..Will take me about 5 hours....Still the gift of seeing my children and grandchildren is at the other end so will be a worthwhile journey....

Thanks izzey for the glitches...Hoping I can get a shop in before I go....

Have a great day one and all.....catcha laters...:wave::wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Looks like a lovely day ahead.

I really want to go & buy a new summery colourful top for the 60th birthday do tomorrow, but my head says no, you have a wardrobe full of clothes,
    but my heart wants some cheery colourful clothing :o

I need up lifting, dreading next Monday for results :)

Follow your heart, it will do you the power of good xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just been waities got 6 fairy and a paper used a £6 off £30 a:A sent me paid £8 will post receipt later ad starting work now and can't do on phone
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 19 April 2017 at 9:41AM
    Options
    Good morning peeps...Its a beautiful start to the day...Loverly warm sunshine...I am off on my travels today....Leaving for South West Wales around lunchtime......Not a journey I relish doing..Will take me about 5 hours....Still the gift of seeing my children and grandchildren is at the other end so will be a worthwhile journey....

Thanks izzey for the glitches...Hoping I can get a shop in before I go....

Have a great day one and all.....catcha laters...:wave::wave:

Hope everything goes well with your niece's wedding marmite, and you enjoy the day. I am sure you will look very dapper :)

I don't think anyone brewed up this morning .... I couldn't as I was in rush after grabbing a couple more hours sleep, but I don't think anyone would want my brews anyway ... Mr B says they are awful lol
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    14m6ob4.jpg
    As promised and after many failed attempts.

TM that's the carpet we have in our shop....excellent taste

Izzy Thank you for the heads up I may go after work and stock up on tomatoes I've got 2 x £16 apgs .
    As I have no idea how these things are worked out how many tins would I buy in one go please anyone and thanks in advance.

Simply gorgeous
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning enjoy your trip marmite
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Thanks issey. The 10 packs of Stella are 3 for £21 in Morrisons on msm and morries.com, so maybe a £27 v £21 comparison for a £8.10 apg. £11.90 for 30 cans sounds pretty good to me!
    Hi Thistle, even though a newbie, it looks like you have caught on quickly, a lurker before? ;)

You will see all of us here try our best to help everyone, and remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Take care.

BH
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Follow your heart, it will do you the power of good xx

:A Thanks

Just had a search for my wardrobe & found a new floral top I bought for old Boss's son's wedding that I never went too :D

Tried it on & it's perfect, white with a lovely pastel pansies print in a long line length, wear with cropped leggings & sandals :D

Fingers crossed the weather will be like today, I can walk the grounds & take in the view over the Estuary :D

Something for us all to look forward too ♥
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning ALL!
    image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all...

Quick question for the other Tassimo owners....how long do the pods stay ok after useby dates?

I've found a box of multiple packs that I must have ordered last year...they now have impending usebys....the milk based ones we will try and use quickly,but the others that are just different versions of the coffees...how long past the useby are they still reasonably tasty?
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport