Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Just a thought....

I've been getting £10 Mastercard and cashing through Paypal for £9.46. I'm also doing PA surveys and have signed up to Circle as you get the full value of the cash out.

Circle has a request money option, has anyone tried this with a MC gift card?
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,923 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 11 October 2017 at 2:48PM
    Options
    philgreen wrote: »
    it depends what you want to do with your earnings, Amazon is quite often more expensive on the dearer items, so don't get Amazon if you haven't decided to buy from them, nowadays you can get M & S at £5 for 700sb's or if you go for the £10 vouchers you can get M & S, John Lewis and Debenhams for 1360sb's (80 sb's cheaper than Amazon). If you don't intend buying from these stores you may as well have paypal/mastercard into your bank.

2 x £5 Amazon makes the difference only 40 SB on £10 compared to M&S etc and there is a 100 sb difference between a £5 Amazon and a £5 paypal (over 14% dearer).
    The Amazon vouchers are valid for 10 years so you don't need a purchase in mind, Amazon prices can change several times a day but at some point I have always found them cheaper than elsewhere.

I use the camelcamel price checker to see where an Amazon price has been

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/

Being rather rural it's hard to beat the convenience of Amazon and generally most other retailers only have a fraction of their product range.

(It's also handy as my local animal sanctuary, along with many others, has a wish list on Amazon which makes it easy to donate what they require to them)
  • kissmyarts09
    Options
    Losing my patience with Swagbucks today. This morning I did a survey on newspapers - no SB received, then I did the Fall Quiz - no SB received. I've just completed the M & S voucher offer for 31SB and once again - no SB received. What a time consuming waste of time for the day!
    Swagbucking Newbie 19th August 2017
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Losing my patience with Swagbucks today. This morning I did a survey on newspapers - no SB received, then I did the Fall Quiz - no SB received. I've just completed the M & S voucher offer for 31SB and once again - no SB received. What a time consuming waste of time for the day!
    I wouldn't both with those quizes on Discovery. I've had them credit once or twice ever. I think they have IP tracking or something. They're a swizz.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Say you earn 7000 sb in a month (about my average)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »

7000 SBs is an average of 226 per day in a 31 day month. Not so :eek: really! Quite doable if you can run the 7 Apps.
  • SergioRam
    SergioRam Posts: 92 Forumite
    edited 11 October 2017 at 4:08PM
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »

low or high?!

I used to get £80 a month in the good old days when Ncrave, apps, watch and surveys were working, much more of a struggle these days.

Btw... the 7000 includes the monthly bonus of 600-700 odd.

Wasn't posting this to show off (I don't think it's an impressive number anyway), I posted it to make a point about amazon vouchers.
  • mikep22
    Options
    low or high?!

I used to get £80 a month in the good old days when Ncrave, apps, watch and surveys were working, much more of a struggle these days.

Huge! I did a quick calculation and reckon I get 1500 a month.

Though I do work full time...
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
  • SergioRam
    Options
    I work full-time too.

If you hit target each day, call it say 110, that'll be 3400 a month + it will earn you monthly bonus 600. So you can earn 4000 a month (£30 on Amazon) with hardly any effort at all.

Games, poll, searches, few ncraves and the apps will earn you close to 100. Maybe include one successful survey a day and you'll sail past 100. The apps reset after 2am so if you got time to run them when you wake up you can double up (especially on SBTV).

If you have a good day, 2 or 3 surveys and instant surveys you can sail past 200 a day easy.

The Swagos really help too in doubling surveys and searches.
  • mikep22
    Options
    I work full-time too.

If you hit target each day, call it say 110, that'll be 3400 a month + it will earn you monthly bonus 600. So you can earn 4000 a month (£30 on Amazon) with hardly any effort at all.

Games, poll, searches, few ncraves and the apps will earn you close to 100. Maybe include one successful survey a day and you'll sail past 100. The apps reset after 2am so if you got time to run them when you wake up you can double up (especially on SBTV).

If you have a good day, 2 or 3 surveys and instant surveys you can sail past 200 a day easy.

The Swagos really help too in doubling surveys and searches.

My target is 40 :rotfl: Ive hit 61 so far today without a single Instant.

Yeh the SWAGOs do help but I dont get any referral pointages which is a pain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport