OR Paperwork

Options
Had an initial interview. Or said paperwork is coming to me and I will sign and return.
What is it ? What will I be signing ?
I'm a worrier and just want to know EXACTLY what it is. He said he sent it Tuesday. Still not here.

Comments

• peterkay369
    peterkay369 Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Only paperwork I had was along the lines of Data Protection Act to allow them to contact creditors and request information and a couple of other things to sign to do with accepting the restrictions of the bankruptcy etc. On one of the forms I had to get a witness to countersign it too however I don't think it needs to be a person of authority as such.

All standard practice basically and nothing to worry about :)
  • Julesc
    Julesc Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Morning Mistygrove,
    I received my paperwork yesterday, as peterkay369 says above it's all generic paperwork allowing them to contact creditors, HMRC etc. xx
  • Mistygrove
    Mistygrove Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Received my paperwork. There's a list of stuff I have to send (which I haven't got it all at minute)
    Did you guys have to send all this ??

Bank statements
    Benefit paperwork
    Rent paperwork
    Credit card statements
    Default letters
    Loan agreements
    Payslips x 3
    Cheque book
  • peterkay369
    peterkay369 Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Send as much as you have, the OR will obtain many of it from your creditors/bank etc anyway so I don't expect it will be too much of an issue if you don't have it.

Personally I didn't have the majority (went through a stage of denial and burnt everything thinking somehow it would make it go away) yet my OR hasn't raised it as an issue.

Hope this helps :)
  • Violet1881
    Violet1881 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I sent what I had, 3 months worth of bank statements and the latest letters I had from creditors. I didn't hear back about anything else.
    I've been around the world and I I I I ..... changed my username :shhh:
  • Mistygrove
    Options
    Thanks folks
  • luvchocolate
    luvchocolate Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    I was asked for 2 years bank statements, 1 year credit card statements, tenancy aggreement....I had already a basic account so no check book, yours is normal, no need to worry
  • Julesc
    Julesc Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    They've not requested any paperwork from me. Did this request come with the other forms you had to sign? x
  • LincsPaul
    LincsPaul Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Odd isn't it - I was not asked to provide a single thing, apart from to sign the data protection waiver etc which I got in the post the week after I went BR.

I wonder if it's different ORs doing things different ways, or perhaps people with assets and incomes get looked into further whereas I was put on the 'don't bother' pile?
  • Mistygrove
    Options
    I had no assets. Live in rented house. Very straight forward Bankruptcy.
    Yet I have had to send tenancy agreement. Credit card statements. Bank statements. Red letters. Loan agreements

Wonder why the OR's seem to work differently x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport