Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    No.

Anyway there's no more room in the garage for another bike:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm enjoying it so much .....are you? It's nice to be behind the winning teams for once:T
    It's fabulous isn't it :D Have had to do a lot of viewing on catch up due to ferrying visitors about but they went home this afternoon so finally getting to watch it all live this evening. I'd love to get up in the middle of the night to see Usain Bolt but I don't think I'll manage it.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    No.

Anyway there's no more room in the garage for another bike:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm enjoying it so much .....are you? It's nice to be behind the winning teams for once:T

Does Mr Tm continuesly give you a running comentary on the cycling and tbeir mistakes.
    As oh watching show jumping this afternoon was . jumping to early .to late. Wrong stride .:o:rotfl:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    It's fabulous isn't it :D Have had to do a lot of viewing on catch up due to ferrying visitors about but they went home this afternoon so finally getting to watch it all live this evening. I'd love to get up in the middle of the night to see Usain Bolt but I don't think I'll manage it.

I only caught Mo in the early hours by accident - I'd fallen asleep with the telly on and woke up to hear the commentators urging him on :D

Three hours later I went back to bed :rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    What a lovely day Josie Ann one you will not forgot . and how nice of the new owners .xc
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Izzy65 & Tm, yes definitely a day to remember.:)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good evening.

How do you know when an iPhone cable is genuine on eBay when there are so many fakes around too? 100% Genuine original is no guarantee...

Anon
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 August 2016 at 9:39PM
    Options
    Colman's Bread Sauce Mix (40g) 66p in M generally. Or Colman's Bread Sauce Mix twice as much - 80g! - 25p RTC in M in probably so few stores:(. The best offers confined to so few stores, it seems, whilst the rest of us pay over the odds. (I think just be aware that they're offering twice as much at much cheaper price elsewhere, and therefore avoid buying any of it at all, go without if necessary and do not buy any 40g therefore as it is too costly is the plan:D:p:money::rotfl:.)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 August 2016 at 9:47PM
    Options
    Pritt Stick (43g) on RTC shelf - store specific 63p in M at Liverpool Speke. Pritt Rainbow (20g) was 25p elsewhere in M several months ago, if anyone can find that now.

Also some Brita 2 Filter Cartridge packs at £1.49 same store (damaged packs but product inside presumably good). And Santa Maria Guacamole Seasoning Mix (20g) at 19p.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Does Mr Tm continuesly give you a running comentary on the cycling and tbeir mistakes.
    As oh watching show jumping this afternoon was . jumping to early .to late. Wrong stride .:o:rotfl:

Oh no .......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Hello :waves: from Travelodge Newcastle :D

Only got half free wifi used all my mifi and data watching trampolining over manor. :eek:

See my name is being used in vain. :p. I would use the greens probably but pretty sure I threw my batter mix fillers last year :ocontrary to popular belief I don't eat everything and anything. :rotfl:

I used some old cake/muffin mixes (2013) beginning of this year brownie mix tasted fine but the muffins with the choc chips tasted bit sicky DD3 said they tasted fine though so might have just been me and we are both still alive and kicking. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure