R-points...

Options
Hi guys

Another question for the money saving experts... I've spent HOURS this weekend clicking on sites and signing up for mountains of junk mail via R-points. However, despite resending it several times, I haven't received my account activation email. I've emailed the help person (Richard I think his name is?) but postmaster have returned it saying it's undeliverable.

Sorry, it's not a massive issue compared to others on here, but I'd appreciate knowing whether the site is a scam, in which case I won't waste any more of my weekend hours on it!

Member #4 of the DMP Mutual Support Club - DFW Nerd #335
Debt at March 2007: £26,728.32
Current debt: £0

Comments

• yellowmoon
    Options
    Hi Smilealot,

I joined RPoints last week. I received my email straightaway and have managed to get some points already. I don't think doing the click throughs and surveys before you have activated the account will count so hang back with it for now.

I normally log in and then do the clicks etc. and can see the points the next day. I clear my cookies too before I go on because another post said that if you have been to that site other than via the cashback site it's not 'unique' and you don't get the points.

I wonder if you may have given the wrong email address? Perhaps you could reregister? Just ideas I may have tried.

Good luck.
    :money:Lightbulb moment 5th Jan. 07 Total £26,319.43:eek:
    DFW Nerd No.309 :cool: Proud to be dealing with my debts
    Tesco card £4,247.57 0%
    NatWest £6,896.16 3.9%
    M&S card £2,733.50 3.9%
    Total Debt now = £13,877.23 :D Debt Free Date - December 2011:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing