catmc Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    thank you just ordered another christmas present bought
  • moneypenny2k
    moneypenny2k Posts: 1,121 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DLTAG89 wrote: »
    If you enter THANKS in at the checkout you get a FREE shower gel or bodywash worth £18 with any order (cheapest thing is the soap from what i can see)

Doesnt stack with the MARIE10 code tho sadly.

Lip balms are £11

http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/skincare/lips/vitamin-lipsheer-tinted-lip-balm-snapdragon/VLS106/
    or
    http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/skincare/lips/vitamin-lipsheer-tinted-lip-balm-gingerblossom/VLS102/
    or
    http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/skincare/lips/vitamin-lipsheer-tinted-lip-balm-sweetpea/VLS103/
    HTH
  • i_love_it
    Options
    you can use it more than once, i just placed a 2nd order
  • dorien
    dorien Posts: 277 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP, thats another bargain christmas pressie done....:j
    :j :j :j :T :T
  • ch26
    ch26 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    HI, Does the instore voucher also expire on November 7th? Thanks:rotfl:
  • no_coupon_no_purchase
    Options
    Smithills wrote: »
    Is this the one with Taylor Swift on the front (and the L'Occitaine handcream!) ?

Received my free lip gloss yesterday I used my paypal so all was totally FREE for me as my paypal is from doing surveys. I'm mega happy with it and as i'm off to John Lewis Saturday and there is a Molton Brown counter I wouldn't mind picking up another.

Just wondering if the following magazine is the right one as I don't want to spend £4 to find out it is not :)

11116%7C000066f2d%7Cef50_orh750w480_Taylor-Swift-November.jpg
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
  • londinium
    Options
    That is the right cover - November issue.

Voucher valid until 7 November but only in MB stores. It cannot be used in department stores, airport stores or outlets, or in association with any other offer. Excludes giftcards and sale items.
  • no_coupon_no_purchase
    Options
    londinium wrote: »
    That is the right cover - November issue.

Voucher valid until 7 November but only in MB stores. It cannot be used in department stores, airport stores or outlets, or in association with any other offer. Excludes giftcards and sale items.

I bought it felt silly when I turned it over and it clearly said MB voucher inside lol. Thankfully there is a store near by I originally thought it was in John Lewis and after reading the terms thought bum I have bought this and can not use it but had a look on google to find I could phew.

Also worth a mention is on page 245 an evening of indulgence with L'Occitane, it costs £10 and there are limited places but you get a £45 free bag of gifts. The event is being held on 13th and 14th November around the uk lots of free mini treatments and 15% off if you make any purchases on the night, ticketweb.co.uk/marieclaire I have booked mine :)
    Started Saving in 2012!!!

Savings with Coupons £100.49 & Freebies £349.41 (I have lost track now but its a huge amount)

Sealed pot challenge number 1912 No target let's just see :D
  • Cherrykp
    Cherrykp Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. Can anyone tell me what the expiry date is for instore use of the voucher? Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure