~*~ Thrifty Gifty Moneysaving Thread for Christmas and all Occasions 2012 ~*~

Options

Comments

• bevally
    bevally Posts: 267 Forumite
    Options
    Ok Ladies (& gents) i need some S. points help! I've done my spins & watched a vid (weight watchers), the videos tab says none at the mo but i watched some last night. Any other things i should be doing???? Don't want to do loads of signup's & get lots of spam!
    Michelle - Don't be hard on yourself, you do amazingly, i have no idea how you manage it all to be honest.
    Legend - Hope the headaches better soon x
    Jedi - My bingo hasn't tracked yet but keeping my fingers crossed, did manage to withdraw £18 ish, so £8 profit anyway, cant complain!
    Lea - My hubby mocks me, then wonders where 'all my money comes from!'
    Elysia - you, as always, are doing amazingly too! U inspire us all! I've sent u a PM.
    Sorry to anyone i've missed but i've just seen the time.... school run beckons!
    Make £10 a day challenge = Aiming for £100 a month
    May - £100.68/£100 (£80.68 cash & £20.00 vouchers)
    June - £121.04/£100 (£91.04 cash & £30.00 vouchers)
    July - £22.11/£100 (£22.11 cash & £0.00 vouchers)
  • nicolaxx74
    Options
    Hi All,
    Pushing along with the spinning and video watching, but could really do with some friends on superpoints. So if anyone needs a referral let me know.

Not done much the past few days, was my littlest ones 2nd birthday yesterday, so had family visiting over the weekend and then her party and a day out yesterday. Then it is my sons birthday next weekend and so we have a cake to make and family visiting again this weekend. Be glad when it is all over and we can get back to normal! So anyway, not finding much time to do much rating etc, though doing some when I can. Will make up for it next week!

Well done everyone on recent redeems, keep it up!

Nicola x
  • flowerofscotland
    Options
    I use Quidco regularly but don't think I have eve registered with TopCashBack. They have a referral scheme so does anyone who is already a member want to refer me? You won't get anything until I have earned at least £10 and as I'm trying not to spend that may take a while but some spending is impossible to avoid (insurance, utilities etc).
  • bevally
    bevally Posts: 267 Forumite
    Options
    I use Quidco regularly but don't think I have eve registered with TopCashBack. They have a referral scheme so does anyone who is already a member want to refer me? You won't get anything until I have earned at least £10 and as I'm trying not to spend that may take a while but some spending is impossible to avoid (insurance, utilities etc).

I'm happy to hun if you PM me your email address I'll send you my link. I find TCB great, always helpful & no fees! I only use Quidco if TCB don't have the offer available.
    Make £10 a day challenge = Aiming for £100 a month
    May - £100.68/£100 (£80.68 cash & £20.00 vouchers)
    June - £121.04/£100 (£91.04 cash & £30.00 vouchers)
    July - £22.11/£100 (£22.11 cash & £0.00 vouchers)
  • xmum2threex
    Options
    nightmair few days continuing lappy died this am and my yahoo has been sending out random messages so had to scan reboot everything spent whole morning doing that. 2 Lappys in a few months really not good :mad:

I have not managed to get a thing done today suppose I had better do my rounds hope everyone else is having a better day than me xx
  • cha97michelle
    Options
    Back from the school run, made pizza dough with the little uns for tea, picked up the dog muck and sorted the clothes I washed earlier. Feel a bit further on at least with the house at least. Kids are being good again, so it is a big help.

I feel so much more energetic/productive when I am warmer.

Sorry for the moan. I bet you are all cold. I am just feeling sorry for myself today. I know I don't do too bad. I just feel like time escaped me today.
  • Aarons_mummy
    Options
    I've done a few bits and pieces today but barely anything. This getting used to a nursery run is not easy. 2 hours per day travelling hardly seems worth it for the whole 90 minutes max I will get 'free' grrrr. So sleepy but I need to get some stuff done tonight. Made a couple of product suggestions to DY this morning, rated back received rates and done the spins on SP. Not much at all, hopefully manage to get something done tonight. We shall see :)
    Credit Card: £796 Left/£900 October 2011 :eek:
    Store Card: £100 October 2011 :o
    Declutter 100 Things In January 100/100:j:beer:
    No Buying Toiletries 2012
  • cha97michelle
    Options
    I've done a few bits and pieces today but barely anything. This getting used to a nursery run is not easy. 2 hours per day travelling hardly seems worth it for the whole 90 minutes max I will get 'free' grrrr. So sleepy but I need to get some stuff done tonight. Made a couple of product suggestions to DY this morning, rated back received rates and done the spins on SP. Not much at all, hopefully manage to get something done tonight. We shall see :)

You sound a bit like me hon. That's what grinds me down. I take both mine too school for 8:45. Back to pick up little un at 11:45, then back to pick big un up at 3. So I seem to spend my day running up and down the hill. Roll on September when little un starts full time. I will feel like I have loads of time.
  • flulie
    flulie Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    lea1312 wrote: »
    Hi everyone ive been lurking for a while and have been following all your advice but really need some motivation but ive never used a forum before! lol
    Ive joined some of the sites suggested but could someone please refer me to sp?
    Its slow going for me especially when ive got hubby mocking my efforts :( lol
    Thanks in advance x

I' ve been a lurker as well and my hubbys same When I explained it was to make it a free as possible Christmas Soon changed his mind:cool:

Making money is soon becoming very adictive
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    Legend, hope the headache goes soon, I can feel one coming on as well xx

Jammy, well done on the crown, about time isn't it lol. I still have never had one xx

Mum2three, hope you get the lappy and email sorted. My brother had an email address for his dog lol, he only used it for signing up to things save having it to his own one. My Dad has been getting spam emails from it for a few weeks now so my brother deleted the account altogether but my Dad still gets the emails from it. No one else is getting them.

I was updating my spreadsheet this afternoon and found I was able to redeem £10 bacs from panelbase. I did a bit more on SB too, seem to being doing well on there now after all the hiccups I was having. I still only have one person on SP at the mo so could do with referring one more at least. I have put it on the referral board so keeping my fingers crossed.

I did a bit of sewing this morning, got another two cushions finished and listed on my shop (some pics on my blog). The new mattress has turned up but I cant get it up the stairs until OH gets home later on as its too heavy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure