Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :wave:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Sharpies good to go peeps.

1x Gillette Venus Embrace 5 Blade Razor & Shower Holder (each)£5.00£1.00
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Mrsmac.....have you looked into class 2 voluntary nics for your DH?...are these a possibility for him?

Thanks Told him to phone but don't think he will

Today and yesterday I seem to have overstepped in my job role. I am totally frustrated as there are special rules for one dept (which I cant agree)and wondering if it is all worth the hassle

and a mhoc moment breathe
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

173945-Happy-Tuesday.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• braveheart60uk
    Options
    Remember free coghee from 12noon at Caffe Nerdo, remember to get a loyalty stamp on your card AND also another if using your own travel mug (£1 in surprise, Poundland) I have a print of this email I carry to "remind" staff" Nero%20confirmation.jpg

Also, I think the free bag of chocolates from Thornton's have moved AGAIN into main section from the Mother's Day section. I am not sure, but you might be able to claim again :)
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    :hello::hello: just passing through and wanted to pop in for a cuppa:coffee::coffee:hope all is well with the Elite xx
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    PS Remember free cookie from Millie's Cookies to have with coughee
  • latest_flame
    latest_flame Posts: 927 Forumite
    edited 14 March 2017 at 11:45AM
    Options
    Morning.
    Can anyone advise how long before a refund (for venus razors) should be emailed to me ?
    I refused one sub (of four) on Sunday, and five subs (of five) on Monday. Last night I got an email advising of a £15 refund. So I'm a bit baffled.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Morning.
    Can anyone advise how long before a refund (for venus razors) should be emailed to me ?
    I refused one sub (of four) on Sunday, and five subs (of five) on Monday. Last night I got an email advising of a £15 refund. So I'm a bit baffled.
    I think it depends on store, staff, mood (:)) etc. I'm still waiting for one from Friday. Perhaps the refund staff don't work weekends. :)
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o

Must of slept funny as my shoulder has frozen :o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure