Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you, I really need to get a sim deal sorted - I closed my EE after getting the 7gb/£4.50 per month deal last year and nothing comparable has come up :(.

I may have to go for Three 4gb - after cashback that works out around £5 for reasonable data. I spent years getting my contracts free with Cashback so am loathe to pay, but times have changed and there aren't the same deals any more, particularly when you want mobile data.

Note to all - don't have home bb and mobile contracts ending at the same time, it is far too stressful! :o

And to just add to the misery, I found receipts I hadn't uploaded to CoS from purchases last week and it is now too late:mad:.

My Elite badge is in the post back to the membership department :(.

Anon

You could have sat in Witherspoon’s and done your cos receipts. :D
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,024 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Any elite tips on the cheapest place for car hire in Jamaica? I know about buying the excess waivers online. Thanks

Don't know about Jamaica, but good deals can often be found by going through expedia.

Have you checked the tripadvisor forums?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • pandoraskids
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    So very sad to hear this. Apart from his colossal contribution to science, he was.a very brave man

I'm off work for 3 days. I'm doing house maintenance:o:rotfl:

The thing is, there's stuff that needs doing, and if you leave it, it just gets worse. ......which is not very :money::money:

So we've put some time aside to get some jobs done which will free up time in the summer.

Today we are tackling the drive which has fared badly over the Winter:o

It's a long gravel drive which has been churned up with the snow and cars trying to move around. It has become bare in places:o with weeds poking through.
    I reckon it will take most of the morning. Then there's garage and stable doors to clean and fascias and soffits to wash down. I'm hoping we can get away without painting them this year.

I like keeping the place looking nice:)

As a reward I might go wine shopping this afternoon:D

Frixxy worked both M and W from yesterday teatime

You put me to shame TM - I think you need to come round and give me a kick up the backside! My motivation has disappeared since my little sister passed away but I really need to get back into things now. I have a half renovated house that desperately needs some love & attention x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :A Coreysnan & her Son :A
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    edited 14 March 2018 at 11:03AM
    Options
    Good morning

I can confirm that freix and Tattinger both worked as expected on shops done this morning at 7:50

Found a box of 6 Freix hidden on the top shelf, it would have been rude not to take them all.
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    :eek::eek:

Two years yesterday I gave up smoking :D:D
    Our Family Motto ~

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Decided to get 3 prosseco but it says unavailable at A on msm. Would this effect anything today please?

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]Snap-ant was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

24 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Wednesday): History 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]tumblr_______.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 14 March 2018 at 11:25AM
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning all - cheap make up on boots!!

342 and half price no.17 - your welcome :D

2 DD's will be over the moon xx

watch out if picking nail varnishes as not all work and you need 3 of the same item for it to be the cheapest x

Check Advantage card offers also - there is a new batch of those and mine includes £5 off £10 spend on No.7 skincare. Also works with 342. So 3 men's sensitive shave gel 7.50 each, 342, less £5 = £10 for 3, and of course 40 pts.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

Two years yesterday I gave up smoking :D:D

Wow well done snap you must have saved a fortune. I can't remember how it happened now had you been ill ? Are you still using an e cig?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure