Options
lizd31
lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
edited 5 January at 12:54PM in Game over
Register here
https://www.freenationallotto.com/

https://www.freenationallotto.com/help/how-does-it-work

FreeNationalLotto.com (FNL) couldn’t be easier to use, all our draws are completely free, and always will be.
All you have to do is select your 5 lucky numbers (there is also a number checker where you can see if anyone has the same numbers as you) and then register your account with an active email.
Once you have successfully registered your account you will be sent an email to verify that you are a real person with a real email address. All you have to do to verify is click on the link in the email and you will be good to go.
The Draws

We have two draws at FNL, both of which use the five numbers you selected when you registered (or selected in your account subsequently), and once your account has been verified you with automatically be entered for both, absolutely FREE!
Daily Draw – The FNL Daily Draw is of course free to enter and as the name suggests runs every single day, currently giving away £5 a day. There will always be a winner every day because the winning numbers are selected ONLY from players who are currently active on the site. If no-one claims the prize then it rolls over to the following draw.
5 Ball Draw – The FNL 5 Ball Draw is again free to enter only this time the draw is twice a week, on a Thursday and a Sunday, and the prize per draw currently is £10. The main difference apart from being less frequent and prize amount is that in this draw the winning numbers are selected using a random number generator to the rollovers are frequent which builds the jackpots over time.
What Do I Do If I Win?

To see if you won in either draw you need to visit the www.freenationallotto.com site to check what the winning numbers are. If you are lucky enough to win all you have to do in to press the ‘Claim Prize’ button when logged in, and the prize is yours!
Once you have claimed the prize we will then transfer your money to you via PayPal, using the email address you have in your active account.
How Do We Do This For Free?

It’s really simple, we work the same way a free newspaper does, in that we earn money from advertising revenue generated from the site.
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• ThomasP
    ThomasP Posts: 51 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Interesting site. Anyone been winning this one?
  • Stemma
    Stemma Posts: 800 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 10 December 2017 at 9:18PM
    Options
    I claimed the daily numbers a couple days ago and no prize received . I have messaged them and emailed but no reply.
    they do not have a winners list so it looks like a scam to me.
    Anyone else had this problem

Edit: After a few messages I have now received my money along with an apology.
    Sometimes later becomes never. ...
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This site is driving me mental. I haven't a clue where to click, or when, to see if I've won. Anyone sussed it?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hmmm I wonder when The National Lottery will start suing them for trademark infringement like the People's Postcode Lottery are doing to Free Postcode Lottery.
  • Blulu
    Options
    Hmmm I wonder when The National Lottery will start suing them for trademark infringement like The Peoples Postcode Lottery are doing to Free Postcode Lottery.

I've had the same thought.

I also think I've, sort've, answered my own question too. It seems it's worth waiting for their daily email. It linked to today's winning numbers, so perhaps they update it and send the daily email at roughly the same time?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • Lesgo
    Lesgo Posts: 369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Blulu wrote: »
    I've had the same thought.

I also think I've, sort've, answered my own question too. It seems it's worth waiting for their daily email. It linked to today's winning numbers, so perhaps they update it and send the daily email at roughly the same time?

Blu X

Looks like they've restyled their website today which lead to delays
    listing Mondays numbers !
    Showing OK now
    It's possible to win - I joined at the end of last year and won a daily prize this year (£20 incl bonus). Money for nothing - great !
  • Blulu
    Options
    Either the site is down (for me anyway) or this is ended.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • EnglishWelshie
    EnglishWelshie Posts: 3,359 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 21 July 2018 at 6:52PM
    Options
    Blulu wrote: »
    Either the site is down (for me anyway) or this is ended.

Blu X

It's down for me as well

Googling though I can get this link up but not the draw page so maybe they are having website problems and chrome is telling me the site is not secure when I get the error message to check the results.

https://www.freenationallotto.com/lotteries/lottery/daily-draw
  • EnglishWelshie
    EnglishWelshie Posts: 3,359 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's back up and working now :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts