Mindful chef-food box- just £18 (new customers)

Options
Katiehound
Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 9 January 2018 at 6:43PM in Discount codes & vouchers
No idea if this is any good
Have a flyer:
£10 off first delivery
Free recipe book worth £20
Free delivery nationwide
100% money back guarantee
Normally £48 for £18
new customers only. One per household
Check t&cs on website shown below

Choose from 12 healthy recipes, we source from award-winning farms, we deliver everything you need- You just cook
No refined carbs, Gluten & dairy free

https://www.mindfulchef.com/?voucher_code=TWEEK18

or use TWEEK18 code 020 3950 0455

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 9 Jan: You can get £10 off plus a free recipe book that it says is normally £20 using the code MSE18 at Mindful Chef until Wed 31 Jan. The total cost will be different depending on the number of people you select and the recipe choice, two meals for two people should come to a maximum of £20. Mindful Chef has five stars on Trustpilot from over 1,200 reviews.

You can choose from protein packed, balanced, pescatarian and plant-based (vegan). All recipes are gluten and dairy-free, we found the best deal using the code is the plant-based option for two meals (veggie lasagne and brazil nut, artichoke & pesto lentils) for two people for £10 delivered, which is £2.50 per person per meal – perfect if you’re trying Veganuary this January.

Big thanks to Katiehound for the original spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
Many thanks
-Stash bust:in 2022:337
Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    £10.50 TCB aswell :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    edited 8 January 2018 at 3:46PM
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    No idea if this is any good
    Have a flyer:
    £10 off first delivery
    Free recipe book worth £20
    Free delivery nationwide
    100% money back guarantee
    Normally £48 for £18
    new customers only. One per household
    Check t&cs on website shown below

Choose from 12 healthy recipes, we source from award-winning farms, we deliver everything you need- You just cook
    No refined carbs, Gluten & dairy free

https://www.mindfulchef.com/?voucher_code=TWEEK18

or use TWEEK18 code 020 3950 0455

would only let me pick 2 recipes and then charged me £20 so I cancelled. No mention of cookbook either.

Monday, 15th January
    Your box has 2 recipes for 2 people
    Shanghai-style pork with crispy cabbage
    2 portions
    Balsamic chicken & rosemary cauli mash
    2 portions
    Voucher appliedTWEEK18
    Box Price £30.00 £20.00
    Price Per Person £5.00
    Delivery cos tFree
    Total £20.00
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Katiehound
    Options
    Sorry!
    Leaflet says" Give yourself a boost this January"
    Came with The Week magazine - think it must have arrived last Friday...
    If you are really interested perhaps you should phone them?

The recipe book is called the Mindful Chef "the best healthy cookbook of the year" according to the INdependent.
    Many thanks
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    I picked vegan for one person and it says £13 - I guess it depends on what you choose the price you pay? Seems the £10 off code works, anyway! :T
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    I picked vegan for one person and it says £13 - I guess it depends on what you choose the price you pay? Seems the £10 off code works, anyway! :T

Ah that makes sense !
    Did you find any mention of the free £20 cookbook ?
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    MSE_Rhiannon Posts: 151 MSE Staff
    First Anniversary First Post Car Insurance Carver! Energy Saving Champion
    edited 9 January 2018 at 6:43PM
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Ah that makes sense !
    Did you find any mention of the free £20 cookbook ?
    I've actually now spoken to Mindful Chef and we've got our own code especially for the forum which will give £10 off plus the free cookbook. I'll add it in at the top, but the code is MSE18 and it's valid until Wed 31 Jan. Two meals for two people should come to £18 (edit - depending on the recipe you choose - some ingredients cost more!) and it will include the recipe book :j let me know if it doesn't work for you, I'm still doing some testing!
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • sarah1972
    edited 10 January 2018 at 6:24AM
    Options
    I've actually now spoken to Mindful Chef and we've got our own code especially for the forum which will give £10 off plus the free cookbook. I'll add it in at the top, but the code is MSE18 and it's valid until Wed 31 Jan. Two meals for two people should come to £18 (edit - depending on the recipe you choose - some ingredients cost more!) and it will include the recipe book :j let me know if it doesn't work for you, I'm still doing some testing!

Thanks Rhiannon !

Not sure what happened but I got this:

Sarah, you have until midnight on Thursday 11 Jan to edit this order.
    You have £30.00 credit. This box will cost £0.0.
    In your box: 2 meals for 2 people.

No idea where the £30 credit came from !
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done for getting in the newsletter
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Katiehound
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

No idea where the £30 credit came from !

Well, that was in my original posting 'cos it said pay £18 worth £48- but it didn't explain how!
    Hope it's worth having
    (I assume you didn't get the cookbook too at that huge price!)
    Many thanks

• Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Pain in the neck! Registered but keep getting sent round in circles when I try to log in. Clicked on 'forgot password' (hoping that might do the trick) and got an 'e-mail not recognised' message, despite the fact I've just had an e-mail from them offering me a £10 discount to complete my order...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure