Arizona Green Tea

jhgkp
jhgkp Posts: 90 Forumite
My OH is American, and since they moved here 10 years ago I am always on the search for some American foods to make them less homesick etc.

Over the last few years I have been buying Arizona Green Tea (about 3 or 4 a week) for them from Home Bargains as it was only 89p a bottle as apposed to the American food shops in town where they are up to £3 a bottle.

Does anyone know where I can get it at a reasonable price as of late Home Bargains haven't had it in and its not on their website.

I live in Glasgow, so can travel.

Thank you in anticipation.

Comments

• "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Food Shopping & Groceries’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • My local home bargains still stocks it as does B&M occasionally, so perhaps ask a manager if they are still able to order it? My local Chinese supermarket sometimes stock it as well as Mountain Dew Red.
  • I was getting loads of arizona drinks from poundland, I also have seen it in several different wh Smiths.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family