Free Samples and Information for People with Eczema

Options

Comments

• durham_girl
    durham_girl Posts: 2,715 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks just registered, the cold weather means mine is giving me jip :)
    :j30/7/10:j

:j24/1/14 :j
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Really useful, I don't get it all the time (nothing for last couple of years) but its back with a vengeance this winter (I mainly only get it in winter). When I was younger sunbeds were recommended as being useful, which they were but not considered a good idea now so stuck with the steroid creams.
    2020 Wins:
  • agarr
    agarr Posts: 261 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thank you so much OP, my little one get terrible eczema and I hate using a steroid on such young skin. The samples should give us a good alternative :)
  • Izbizzle
    Izbizzle Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great find, thank you! Such an irritating thing to suffer from. I assume all you have to do is register and they send it out automatically? Had no confirmation or anything that I'll get one.
  • Dearsmore
    Dearsmore Posts: 2,670 Forumite
    Options
    Izbizzle wrote: »
    Great find, thank you! Such an irritating thing to suffer from. I assume all you have to do is register and they send it out automatically? Had no confirmation or anything that I'll get one.

Izbizzle, did they not send you a link via email to click on to confirm your account?

I only stumbled across this after posting a competition from the website.
    You can see the pack you will receive at the top of the page here

And it says -
    We are delighted to announce the launch of our FREE Welcome Packs which we are giving away to the first 3,000 new members to TalkEczema or TalkAllergy throughout February 2010.
    Here is how your Welcome Pack will arrive - containing information leaflets and samples. There are 10 samples in total, 5 leaflets and two money off coupons.

I could have sworn it said throughout February and March when I looked yesterday...maybe they have been inundated with new member requests :)
  • horlet
    horlet Posts: 251 Forumite
    Options
    Very helpful! Thanks!:beer:
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]:AMay you get to Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead. ~Irish Proverb :A[/FONT]
  • Maybelline_Eyes
    Options
    Received my pack yesterday, so many thanks OP!
    It's brilliant for a freebie... reminds me of the Bounty bags when you'd had a baby!
    It contained two pots, two sprays, a tube and four sachets for skin, as well as a larger sachet of washing powder. There were also leaflets about the various products.
    I had eczema badly as a teenager, then when i had my children (now mid-twenties) it disappeared apart from the odd flare-up. But this winter it returned with a vengeance so this pack is very welcome. Thanks again:T
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Dearsmore wrote: »
    Izbizzle, did they not send you a link via email to click on to confirm your account?

I only stumbled across this after posting a competition from the website.
    You can see the pack you will receive at the top of the page here

And it says -
    We are delighted to announce the launch of our FREE Welcome Packs which we are giving away to the first 3,000 new members to TalkEczema or TalkAllergy throughout February 2010.
    Here is how your Welcome Pack will arrive - containing information leaflets and samples. There are 10 samples in total, 5 leaflets and two money off coupons.

I could have sworn it said throughout February and March when I looked yesterday...maybe they have been inundated with new member requests :)

Just registered but the link about samples now says page not available so assume the 3000 samples have been snapped up by MSE members!!

Shame as would have liked to try the samples.
  • alexandrite
    Options
    Thanks OP:beer::T

Sample Pack arrived yesterday.
  • Oeillade
    Oeillade Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you, my eczema is pretty bad at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure