Free Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes (1 of 24,000)

Options
Simple are giving away sample packs (7 wipes) of their Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes which are new and improved to be softer than ever! Enjoy :j

https://secure.simple.co.uk/sampling/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=L-sunrises_wipes_sampling_CH1162_BH0992_GB&utm_term=tmw-17041065001&utm_content=video

Terms and Conditions – Free Online Sample
1. Open to UK residents aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There are 24,000 sample packs of Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes) available which will be sent to the address supplied at the point of registration. To apply please fill in all required fields and submit your details.
3. This promotion ends once 24,000 samples have been claimed.
4. One sample per email address.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
6. Samples will be dispatched to UK addresses only within 28 days of the form closing.
7. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure.
8. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
10. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.

Comments

• Revolution_Child
    Options
    Grabbed some - thank you!
  • RoseUK
    RoseUK Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Nice, always appreciate sample-sizes when travelling (normal sized face wipes too big, travel face wipes hard to find while travelling). Thanks!
  • argois
    argois Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    done this one, thanks a bunch
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I can't get this to accept the Captcha code, I've tried about 10 times and some of them are only 3 numbers so I can't have got it wrong. Anyone else had a problem?
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah me too, I will try later.
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I can't get this to accept the Captcha code, I've tried about 10 times and some of them are only 3 numbers so I can't have got it wrong. Anyone else had a problem?

Yes having same problem.
  • judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Just worked ok for me, so maybe it's fixed now.

Thanks OP :beer:
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Have just got my sample too. Captcha worked ok for me.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• chahou
    Options
    thank you :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thank you

Your pack of our new cleansing Facial Wipes is on its way
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure