Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Allotrope wrote: »
    Thank you mjm your search trick really works! I've got 3 x 5SB today...not as much as you but far more than I've had in ages! :T

Nothing wrong with 15 (takes running 100 videos on the swagbutton to get the same) a few bigger wins can quickly up the average, this year I have had a 100, 2 x 40 and another 16 in double figures along with 12 x 4 which is the smallest win.
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    I've followed others advice and refreshed it a few times. It's worked this morning, but if I don't get an ad in 3 or 4 tries I let it run and look back later.

It can be in a window in the background as long as some of it shows, it can be on a second monitor, which doesn't have to be switched on all the time.

I gave up skipping through the vids as I was getting a message saying' the app requires you to watch the videos'!

I left this running overnight at work and got 31sb before it asked if I was still watching and stopped. Great way to boost the SB.
  • Scarlett
    Options
    iSpy Search: Valentine’s Day

Here’s how to participate in iSpy Search:

Throughout the day we will tweet clues about Valentine’s Day via @swagbucks on Twitter with a Swag Search link to help you spot the answer (remember to click the Swag Search link, aside from spotting the answer you might just get a search win).
    Once you have the answer to the clue, enter it into the Swag Code box in ALL CAPS. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly, you will be instantly awarded x-number of SB. The numbers of winners for each clue and the amount of SB won will change but will be announced prior to the question.
    Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 16 SB today from iSpy Search alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
    Please do not share the iSpy Search answers on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or other social media channels. These are wholly different than our daily Swag Codes and are for our users who do the work. Similarly, there will be neither mobile push notifications nor SwagButton notification when the answers are active.
    Hints on how to win:

Follow @Swagbucks on Twitter.
    Use the Swag Search link in the clue to find the answer (and possibly get a search win)
  • Merlot1975
    Options
    Thanks for that Scarlett, I have never fully understood what to do with that before, now I am going to have a go at it today :)
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    For those that get no Ads on EngageMeTV (Discover, AdscendMedia), again for me, it seems to be about flash player not being used for anything else at the same time. On and off yesterday I tried it whilst having Watch and ToolbarTV running on other tabs/browsers, and got not a single ad. I closed everything, then just opened EngageMeTV and got four ads before first 4 videoa. Discover ticked! It may have been a coincidence, other people discounted it last time I posted, but the same has happened again this morning. So, for my slightly dated laptop set up (using Chrome and/or Firefox), this does seem to work. I'd be interested to know if someone who has had no or few ads at all has the same result.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please, folks, quote posts you are referring to so they show in the box - it drives me nuts trying to find the original if you just casually mention something of interest to the original poster. It's just 1 click and it does help.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Lungboy
    Lungboy Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm running watch via button and engageme and it's crediting fine.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Merlot1975 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Scarlett, I have never fully understood what to do with that before, now I am going to have a go at it today :)

What are you referring to, please? It might be useful to some of us as well.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Merlot1975
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    What are you referring to, please? It might be useful to some of us as well.

Hello, Scarlett posted an explanation of the iSpy search running today for Valentine's Day. It's the post just above mine and it explains how the clues will be posted on Twitter and how you should click on the search link to get the answer, then enter it in the Swag Code box.
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lungboy wrote: »
    I'm running watch via button and engageme and it's crediting fine.

Thanks, yes for that, I understand it runs ok and credits for many of you whilst running other tabs. :D But it doesn't for me, and there have been quite a few people post that they never get Ads, so was just hoping my experience may be of use to them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure