E: 31/07? Win one of 20,000 holidays (purchase)

Options

Comments

• atomic20
    atomic20 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There's a code to enter that pops up on the advert if you don't want to go through the process of uploading a photo to get the 'A'. Code is SH28DEL
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Retweet for a chance to win a letter
    We are giving 10 codes away today 1 per person just retweet #spellandgo everyday we will be giving codes out could be the letter you need

https://twitter.com/spellandgo/status/727077132690673664
  • prettypinksparkly
    Options
    This is not walker's giving codes away just someone collecting like us all

mjm3346 wrote: »
    Addicted to comping.
  • atomic20
    Options
    They put a code for a 'U' on there today: LMV4GMV
  • atomic20
    Options
    Code for an 'H': ULNMB6V
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Bonus code from yesteday's Sun: GHLB39A
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • Worriedmummy
    Worriedmummy Posts: 355 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - for these bonus letters, such as the sun, do we need proof of purchase?
    I've spent the morning sifting through my bin as I didn't realise they may be needed off the packets lol
    2012 wins = £933 :j
    2013 wins so far = £4,025 :j

July wins: Holiday to Marbella :j
  • Inkling
    Inkling Posts: 221 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - for these bonus letters, such as the sun, do we need proof of purchase?
    I've spent the morning sifting through my bin as I didn't realise they may be needed off the packets lol

Argh didn't realise that either!

I hope it's just a 'may' as a couple of my packets are long gone. I'm going to cross my fingers that's the case, because having the packet in the event of a letter swap doesn't sound right.
    Restarted comping July 28th, 2019
  • mjm3346
    edited 8 May 2016 at 5:12PM
    Options
    Inkling wrote: »
    Argh didn't realise that either!

I hope it's just a 'may' as a couple of my packets are long gone. I'm going to cross my fingers that's the case, because having the packet in the event of a letter swap doesn't sound right.

Swap shouldn't make any difference, they would know what letter you originally got for a code and the result of any swap.

(They may just ask ask for proof if a winner has entered a very large number of codes and again a swap wouldn't matter -if you had 300 letters from packets they would want to see 300 packets)
  • mjm3346
    Options
    There are 4 comps to run where you can win a holiday and letters
    Promotion Period:
    1 - Entry Mechanic: STOP whatever you're doing, solve the anagram. Opening date & Time: Facebook 00.01 BST on 23rd May 2016 Closing date & Time: 23.59 BST on 23rd May 2016
    2 – Entry Mechanic: Twitter Letter Hunt. Opening date & Time: Twitter 00.01 BST on 10th May 2016 Closing date & Time 23.59 BST on 13th May 2016
    3 – Entry Mechanic: Twitter Letter Hunt 2 Twitter. Opening date & Time: 00.01 BST on 7th June 2016. Closing date & Time : 23.59 BST on 10th June 2016
    4 – Entry Mechanic: Have a holiday on us. Opening date & Time: Facebook 00.01 BST on 6th June 2016 Closing date & Time: 23.59 BST on 6th June 2016

5. To Enter (reference paragraph 4 above):
    a. Facebook: Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free), then:
    i. Promotion Period 1: Comment underneath Walker’s Facebook Promotional Post on https://www.facebook.com/walkers/ of the scrambled anagram or clue with the correct answer/word that has been scrambled & include #SpellandGo to be entered into that Prize Draw.
    ii. Promotion Period 4: Comment underneath Walker’s Facebook Promotional Post on https://www.facebook.com/walkers/ which will be a picture of a destination or clue, with the correct destination of the promotional post & include #SpellandGo to be entered into that Prize Draw.

b. Twitter: Promotion Period 2 & 3: Log on to your Twitter account and find our Walkers page: https://www.twitter.com/walkers_crisps (or create one for free). Then tweet the answer to one of the clues posted during the three days of the Promotion Period & include #SpellandGo to be entered into that Prize Draw.

6. Number of entries:
    a. Facebook: Maximum of one entry per person, per Promotion Period is permitted.
    b. Twitter: Maximum of one entry per person, per clue, per Promotion Period is permitted.

7. The Total Prizes: Four holidays can be won (one holiday prize for each Promotion Period – see paragraph 4 above) with will each winner receiving 1x holiday to one of the destinations listed below selected by the Promotor at Promoters discretion, for 4 people, for 7 nights with travel and accommodation included.

First TW one posted here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5461137
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family