manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Options

Comments

• Bobby321
    Options
    You don't really have to wait for them to get back to you, if you wait, god knows how long they will take. When I did my online I called them 1 day later and they told me I passed and I booked my self in for manual, then I called 1 day after manual and booked my self in for the interview which I failed :( and now I've done it again but some times when you call they just tell you we will call you in a few days to book you in for manual or interview.
  • Stinky_Finger
    Options
    Sounds like the same test I did 2 years ago at castle brom test centre. Someone here said they had manual at a different location, I wonder wonder if the test has changed with the location?
  • Stinky_Finger
    Options
    2 years ago manpower informed you by email the next day if you were unsuccsessful. If you didn't get the email- it meant you passed!
  • MANNY0121
    Options
    ill ring them again on monday
  • Stinky_Finger
    Stinky_Finger Posts: 55 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 24 September 2016 at 10:02PM
    Options
    Do you know anyone that works there? If they go to manpower office and recommend you, they can have you fast tracked through system.
    We were told to do this by our group leader if we knew anyone waiting.
  • MANNY0121
    Options
    yes i know a few people there.... but they all said that its too late to be fast tracked =/
  • Redwatch
    Options
    Jlr are not recruiting until Spring 2017. Online, manual and interviews have now stopped and will not be starting until spring 2017. Please who have done the manual assessment should be getting results emailed within the next 2 weeks as scores were only released on Friday do whoever passes the manual test will not be called in for interview until spring 2017. Castle Bromwich will be recruiting in spring 2017 and Solihull there is no potential dates for this year or next year yet. 80 associates got released from Solihull due to being on a 6 to 12 week assignment then going to Jag. Jag is not ready and these people will get a call as soon as they are ready to take on next year. Recruitment is now closed but you can still register your details on manpower website

Hope that answers everyone's questions
  • dippa
    dippa Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    JLR have finally contacted me after having my manual assessment on the 12/09/16.

Thank you for completing the dexterity assessment stage of the application process for opportunities with Manpower at JLR. This stage of the process was completed successfully. Due to the overwhelming response we will be holding your details until we have an update on the next assessment stage in 2017.

Guess I'll just have to wait now
  • covgal2016
    Options
    i went for my assessment on 15/09/2016 over near Star City
    i didnt manage to complete the test, my nerves did get the better of me. But i did do my better. i didnt get the final bit where you had to screw on 3 screws !!

Ive just had an email today to say i was unsuccessful at this stage.
    Im really gutted to say the least. Had anyone else been unsuccessful at this stage and can you ask for feeedback on where you went wrong ??
  • gazberg
    Options
    You won't get feedback but you can re-apply after failing in 3 months time onwards so wait for recruitment to open again next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure