PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Magic Block

Options
2»

Comments

• *zippy*
    *zippy* Posts: 2,979 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I rinse them under the tap, but they don't last long as the surface seems to stop working or they break up.
  • ali-t
    ali-t Posts: 3,815 Forumite
    Options
    Barneysmom wrote: »
    Do you wash and re-use them or do they go in the bin?
    I haven't used them before.

If I am cleaning walls they don't need washed and will disintegrate over time but if it is the oven I run them under the tap and keep using until they fall apart.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got!
  • meritaten
    meritaten Posts: 24,158 Forumite
    Options
    I buy the Aldi ones too - and then cut a chunk off as I find it wasteful to use the whole pad!
    they are marvellous at getting pen, felt pen, crayon and dirty hand marks off walls. Have also successfully used them on white trainers. brill for spot cleaning on my white kitchen cabinet doors - even dried on gravy browning came right off!
  • ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    OOh saw the majic erasers on TV but never noticed that Aldi did them. In Aldi tommorrow so will see if they still have them and stock up, my oven is in need of a serious scrub down and anything that makes it a bit easier is great. Plus with 4 kids plenty of pen etc to clean off walls/woodwork etc.

Ali x
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• Butterfly_Brain
    Butterfly_Brain Posts: 8,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Post of the Month
    Options
    They have been used in the cleaning industry for years and are brilliant especially on a halogen hob because they don't cause scratching.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills