Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    edited 11 October 2016 at 9:03PM
    Options
    nGage now paying 4SB, along with 5SB nCrave, toolbartv running CONTINUOUSLY by itself (choose Zoo), normal watch running through one set at a time and the apps ALL IN PARALLEL - its making the daily total pretty easy at the moment :-)

11/10/16 Mobile Watch: Indymusic 2 SB
    11/10/16 Watch 3 SB
    11/10/16 Special Offer: nGage Media 4 SB
    11/10/16 Watch: Fresh News 3 SB
    11/10/16 nCrave: Content Discovery 5 SB
    11/10/16 Watch 3 SB
    11/10/16 Special Offer: nGage Media 3 SB
    11/10/16 Watch: McDonald's In The News 2 SB
    11/10/16 nCrave: Content Discovery 5 SB
    11/10/16 Special Offer: nGage Media 3 SB
    11/10/16 Watch 3 SB

Now if only England could have scored in the time its taken me to do the above !

Really is free money with very little effort - *IF* doing something else at the same time (like watching this miserable football match!)
  • mybb
    mybb Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    can somebody please explain how the ngage work??
  • richyp
    richyp Posts: 357 Forumite
    edited 11 October 2016 at 9:25PM
    Options
    mybb wrote: »
    can somebody please explain how the ngage work??

Simply click on ithe link

http://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave

and choose the woman and computer screen nGage option

and that should open a new window in which you should get a screen with a big green button on it such as "Start Earning"" and a counter above it (normally out of 12).

Press that green button the first time and it will open a new window with content to look at. The window is normally the full size of your screen.

Move that window to lower down the screen so you can see the first screen with the counter and the green button will have changed to "Now Discovering". Each time the counter counts down to 0 the green button should change to "Next Page" so press again. The other page that opened will then change to different content and the step counter will have gone up by one. DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW WITH THE CONTENT until you have received your SB at the end.

Repeat the steps 12 (or so) times (so roughly 12x 40 seconds) and at the end it tells you you have earned 3 or now 4 SB.

Close both windows (rather than pressing the Continue nGage button which normally results in a 'whoops' error message) and repeat the whole of the above from the nCrave link as often as possible at the moment!

And why not get more and kick off the 5SB nCRAVE "5SB Random Auto Tour" as well that pops up every 5 minutes or so on the same link as above - and just let it run in parallel without any effort whilst you are doing nGage?!

(as I said earlier you can also do toolbartv and Watch as well if you have enough room on the monitor and also if you don'r mind doing stuff in parallel.)
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you haven't had the email you won't qualify. It says so.

scoobyju1 - is there a date to spend by on it? I had the email and binned it cos I hadn't realised there was no minimum spend but I'd quite like to use shop properly and earn 2% on a bigger purchase as well.

Yeah, it said this week only. 10/10 until the 16th. So only 4 days left. Only got the email this morning!
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    morpho wrote: »
    Trying to copy what you did - please advise what Boots item cost £1.98 ? -

I just ordered 2 protein bars & had it delivered to store for free :)
  • andrewsummers
    Options
    hakman wrote: »
    that whats i've done like three attempts , but still not showing on my swago board

Had this problem last time. I put in a ticket three times with screenshots and everything and never did anything about it. Infact the second and third they didn't even bother to reply!
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Had this problem last time. I put in a ticket three times with screenshots and everything and never did anything about it. Infact the second and third they didn't even bother to reply!

I didn't even bother trying to go for the full board this time because the Swagbutton squares wouldn't check off - same thing happened last time and support didn't ever sort it, despite me messaging them several times with screenshots :( Still, a perimeter isn't bad I guess!

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 542 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 12 October 2016 at 8:40AM
    Options
    PsychoBob wrote: »
    New Swagenger hunt...

Nice to see that this time we get a bonus of 10 SB just for taking part in all 5 days.
    http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/swagengerhunt-uk
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 542 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry, that's probably academic since it seems we were a bit late with this one.
    Didn't seem to be very well advertised earlier on the site though.
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    scoobyju1 wrote: »
    I just ordered 2 protein bars & had it delivered to store for free :)

Many thanks for reply - have already ordered 2 packs of Cotton Buds (£2.10) - use them anyway - I just hope this "qualifies" as an applicable purchase - (I can see no confirmation or other wise that it does - here hoping !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure