BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Options

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    I have had nothing since may of this year despite keeping surveys up to date.
    I have a theory that bzz works in cycles that you get several campagins and then are rotated,this seems to be the pattern with campaigns for me over the last 2 years or so....almost like 6 months on and six months off...
    All that happens is during the time im rested my score drops and I spend the time reviewing and trialling just to get my score back up.
    essentially I cant get above 8.2 and it often falls back to 7.6
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am 6.8 and I've been stuck there forever.

so possibly next year before I get on the list again
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Its 3 months now since my last campaign - last year I did 10 but this year only 2.
    Worst still they have cleared my history so it now longer shows the dates, instead it shows this message - I joined in March 2012.

"It looks like you haven't been in any BzzCampaigns yet. Make sure you're up to date on surveys and that your social media accounts are all linked up. We'll find something for you soon".

They've done that to me too! You can still go to the Activities link and see all the reviews you did, so there's still a vague idea of dates.
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yet another hair survey!!

But no campaigns................boo-hoo!!
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • alja
    alja Posts: 838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm another who hasn't had any campaigns since June, nice to know it's not just me though! :) I've been stuck on a score of 7.6 for a while, all up to date survey wise etc. Hope I get something to try again soon too :)
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    My hubby is now on the lynx one had 2 shower gels and 2 compressed cans chocolate and temptation I think they are
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    Options
    alja wrote: »
    I'm another who hasn't had any campaigns since June, nice to know it's not just me though! :) I've been stuck on a score of 7.6 for a while, all up to date survey wise etc. Hope I get something to try again soon too :)

That is the same as me 7.6 score and not had a campaign since the Optrex Mist one.

Hope I get a campaign soon as there are a few good ones that have been on.:(
  • mandyh11
    mandyh11 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else been invited to the Bosch vacuum cleaner campaign. It doesn't mention we have to send it back but do you think they will let us keep it? I need a new vacuum cleaner.
    2013 wins - Garnier BB cream, Bella Italia £60 meal voucher, Years supply Tetley tea. £100 :j
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    mandyh11 wrote: »
    Anyone else been invited to the Bosch vacuum cleaner campaign. It doesn't mention we have to send it back but do you think they will let us keep it? I need a new vacuum cleaner.

I cant see anything on the website or facebook about this campaign...usually it will tell you before you sign up to it if there is a charge for the product.....and yes you will get to keep it,I've never seen any campaigns where the product was requested to be returned following the end of the campaign

Was it an invite from bzz you received?
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • mandyh11
    mandyh11 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Yes definitely Buzz and its on their campaign page. Doesn't mention any charge or any real details. I did the Foreo and had to pay some towards that and kept it. Just wondered if I'd have to return it if I hadn't paid towards it. Wondered if anyone had had any experience of this.
    Very excited now as usually get little campaigns. I've got a high score though
    2013 wins - Garnier BB cream, Bella Italia £60 meal voucher, Years supply Tetley tea. £100 :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback