Free FitBand with 3 Kelloggs Codes (P&P to pay)

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 7 June 2016 at 6:09PM in Freebies (low spend)
Please remember that codes by PM are not allowed so list any codes on here so they can be used on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

http://fitband.kelloggs.com/en_GB#/

fitband-black.png

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 7 Jun: To get the Fitband you’ll need to buy three promotional packs of Kellogg’s cereal or snacks, enter the pack codes online and pay £3 for delivery. See Fitband terms for a list of which Kellogg’s cereals and snacks are included in the offer. The cheapest promotional items we found today were Kellogg’s Special K cereal bar packs for £1 at Asda or Sainsbury’s. You can claim a Fitband until 31 Jan 2017, but Kellogg’s says the promotional packs will be most widely available until Wed 31 Aug. The Fitband has a clock, counts your steps, and distance travelled.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sofieellis
    sofieellis Posts: 688 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is anyone having any problems with this? I have three packs of the promotional Special K, but they all have the same code in them. The website won't accept them, as it says each code is unique (they clearly aren't!).

Also I can't get their contact page to work, so I can't email them.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Is anyone having any problems with this? I have three packs of the promotional Special K, but they all have the same code in them. The website won't accept them, as it says each code is unique (they clearly aren't!).

Also I can't get their contact page to work, so I can't email them.

You could call them If your question or concern cannot be addressed via e-mail, call 0800 626066 or Facebook message them https://www.facebook.com/KelloggsUK?fref=ts

I have just tried the contact us form and it works for me? so maybe a Facebook message would be better
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sofieellis
    sofieellis Posts: 688 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, Sarah. Looks like I was trying to use the wrong codes :o:D
  • mummymandy
    mummymandy Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks so much for this, just been to Tesco where Kellogg bran flakes 750g are on special offer for £2.00 so stocked up on three boxes and ordered my fit band.:)
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ordered my fitband today too in Red,thanks for this offer :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure