Baby Bargains thread

Options

Comments

• DLTAG89
    DLTAG89 Posts: 202 Forumite
    Options
    Lots of different cot bumpers are half price and also working with an offer of free quilt when buying a cot bumper.

There in stock too as i've just managed to pick one up at my local.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9065967.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9103939.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9103922.htm

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3765579.htm
    Started 01/01/13 Swagbucks 2013 £30/£150
    Started 01/01/13 Shop and scan 2013 £25/£50
    Started 07/06/13 Neobux 2013 £0/£50
    Started 07/06/13 DooYoo 2013 £0/£150
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2013 at 4:19PM
    Options
    Would have liked the Clare de Lune but can't find stock near me!
  • Sessy
    Sessy Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    George have 20% off baby wear ending today. However it is also working on maternity clothing so you can get sale maternity tops for £3.20. Hope it's useful for somebody
    2014 SassySessy Active on DooYoo, Pinecone, Swagbucks, InstaGC and Valued Opinions tracking...
    Swagbucks - £ ~ Pinecone - £6 ~ Gifthulk - £5 ~ InstaGC - £5

2011= £221.93 2012= £156.64 2013= £189 :beer:
  • LLM
    LLM Posts: 219 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Locky wrote: »
    How can you get the offer and the cashback as well? If I go through TCB, I can't find the three issues for £3. :(

Oh, I went to your link and put the subscription in my basket, then went via TCB and clicked on their link and the basket still contained the magazine so hopefully that will work! Thanks, LLM!

This also happened to me but I did the same and the cashback tracked!
  • LLM
    LLM Posts: 219 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    cabsy83 wrote: »
    I was just going to sign up bet then saw the t&c's so not sure:
    Direct Debit offers

We ask that you enter into a Direct Debit agreement with the intention that your subscription will continue for a minimum period of 12 months, even if the frequency of payment is for a shorter period (for example, quarterly). Once a Direct Debit Agreement is completed and accepted, it remains active until cancelled. This means that we will continue to take the payment due until the Agreement is cancelled by you at your bank and/or with ourselves. Unless we change any information on the Direct Debit schedule (term, claim date or payment) we will not send a reminder the next payment is due. Once a payment has been collected, no refund will be made and any cancellation will be from the next claim date of the payment. You have the right to cancel your Direct Debit in accordance with Direct Debit Guarantee below. If you do cancel, you will receive only the issues you have already paid for. If a gift is included as part of the subscription offer we reserve the right to request the return of the gift in the event of an early cancellation of the subscription.

Most of the T&C's are similar to this, but I have had the trial offer and cancelled quite a few times and never been charged for the gift.I guess its a chance you take! :)
  • eccles-cake
    eccles-cake Posts: 123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Philips avent room and bath thermometer only £3.00 in Morrisons. Says £5.99 on SEL but scans at £3. I've not seen these under a tenner so reckon this is a bargain.

Hope it's useful to someone.
  • Cwilliams
    Options
    Home Bargains have huggies super dry £5.49 for 62 in size 2 and 3.

Also has anyone used a Munchkin electric steriliser before?
  • frugal_rock
    frugal_rock Posts: 1,423 Forumite
    Options
    Philips avent room and bath thermometer only £3.00 in Morrisons. Says £5.99 on SEL but scans at £3. I've not seen these under a tenner so reckon this is a bargain.

Hope it's useful to someone.

Is that £3 each eccles-cake?
  • LMac
    LMac Posts: 274 Forumite
    Options
    Bio-oil ( good for stretch marks!) is 4.99 for 60ml in home bargains. It's around £8 in a lot of other places.
  • LMac
    LMac Posts: 274 Forumite
    Options
    Frugal rock - the thermometer is both room and bath. It looks like a blue flower and I've seen it hit around £12 plus so £3 I'd a bargain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure