PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Do any of you have a blog?

Options

Comments

• tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    There were no profile links yesterday, but I can see them today. Things always seem to go haywire when the MSE people decide to make an 'improvement' Roll_Eyes_Smiley_by_Mirz123_zpsfacaf1cf.gif
    Bulletproof
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    dawn_rose wrote: »
    Me I have a frugal lifestyle blog think the links in my profile if u fancy a mooch.
    I love reading blogs. I have managed to read others posted on here, but there is no link to your one for some reason. Can you pm me as well if you don't mind.
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thankyou for your replies, I have bookmarked all your blogs and will have a read later x
  • GreyQueen
    GreyQueen Posts: 13,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :) I haven't because I am boring and technically illiterate.

Oh, tru, thank you for the recommendation of the thinning scissors on the otehr thread, got them the next day and have successfully used them.
    Every increased possession loads us with a new weariness.
    John Ruskin
    Veni, vidi, eradici
    (I came, I saw, I kondo'd)
  • thriftwizard
    thriftwizard Posts: 4,667 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm still seeing "no blog available" on them all...

GQ, you should write a blog. It'd be brilliant.
    Angie - GC April 24 £432.06/£480: 2024 Fashion on the Ration Challenge: 10/68: (Money's just a substitute for time & talent...)
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm still seeing "no blog available" on them all...
    Are you using the new look forum? If so, when you go onto someone's profile, you need to scroll across to contact and it should be there :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I found some of the blogs by clicking on the person's name and scrolling to view their homepage, but it doesn't work for Dawn Rose.
  • WantToBeSE
    WantToBeSE Posts: 7,729 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    dawn_rose wrote: »
    Me I have a frugal lifestyle blog think the links in my profile if u fancy a mooch.

Thanks for the PM :)
    MandM90 wrote: »
    I do - link is on my profile. But it's probably not very interesting ;)

On the contrary, i am finding it fascinating, and love the vegan recipes! That lentil shepards pie looks nice! Does it freeze well?
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Rainy-Days wrote: »
    No Blog, no Farcebook and No Twatter! :rotfl:

I am a boring toad :rotfl:
    Nor me. I'm another boring toad.:D
    To be honest, I have enough trouble finding time to visit MSE, let alone Faceache et al.
    Plus I cannot for the life of me imagine why anyone would want to know the minutiae of my extremely boring life.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • thriftwizard
    thriftwizard Posts: 4,667 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Are you using the new look forum? If so, when you go onto someone's profile, you need to scroll across to contact and it should be there :)

Erm, yes, but I think it must appear quite different somehow; there's nowhere to scroll to and no "contact" button. There's "send message" which does what it says, and "contact us" at the bottom, but there's still "no blog available" under "About"...
    Angie - GC April 24 £432.06/£480: 2024 Fashion on the Ration Challenge: 10/68: (Money's just a substitute for time & talent...)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure