Glamour magazine offer

Options

Comments

• Kerry_L
    Options
    This seemed a really good offer so I took out 2 subscriptions for Christmas presents. When only 1 goody bag arrived I contacted Conde Nast to query this and was told that you would receive a goody bag with the subscription but when I pointed out that I had taken out 2 subscriptions I was told if you take out more than one subscription in one name (I paid for the offer but there were 2 different names for the subscribers!) you will only get one goody bag - this wasn't clear in the offer and I feel distinctly fobbed off!
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I received my goody bag this morning and got products in excess of £80. Really pleased with my bundle, although will give the tanning gel to a friend (and if Im feeling extra nice the coordinating exfoliator), as is something I don't use.

I received:
    Urban Veda Soothing Clarifying night cream (50ml)
    Urban Veda Daily Soothing Facial wash (150ml)
    Balance Me Radiance face mask (30ml)
    Model Co Lip Enhancer illusion lip liner (1.2g)
    Model Co Lip Laquer (3g, shade: Morocco)
    Sienna Instant bronzing gel (200ml)
    Sienna polishing body scrub (200ml)

Really pleased with my bundle overall. :)
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Magenta
    Magenta Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Missli wrote: »
    I received my goody bag this morning and got products in excess of £80. Really pleased with my bundle, although will give the tanning gel to a friend (and if Im feeling extra nice the coordinating exfoliator), as is something I don't use.

I received:
    Urban Veda Soothing Clarifying night cream (50ml)
    Urban Veda Daily Soothing Facial wash (150ml)
    Balance Me Radiance face mask (30ml)
    Model Co Lip Enhancer illusion lip liner (1.2g)
    Model Co Lip Laquer (3g, shade: Morocco)
    Sienna Instant bronzing gel (200ml)
    Sienna polishing body scrub (200ml)

Really pleased with my bundle overall. :)

Thanks for letting us know Missili, you got some nice things there :T
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • preciousillusions
    Options
    Has anyone else had this months magazine as part of the subscription but no free gift of the Nails Inc polish? Is this normal protocol?!
  • faithless
    Options
    Has anyone else had this months magazine as part of the subscription but no free gift of the Nails Inc polish? Is this normal protocol?!

I've not had mine yet, but normally when the freebie is nail polish Glamour send a voucher to be redeemed at Nails Inc salon - usually in a Dept store. They stopped posting them a couple years back when Royal Mail tightened the ruled on what you could post.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got my December issue today and there was a flyer inside to collect the nail varnish from selected stores between 3/11 - 11/12, choice of four shades : Victoria, midnight, Lexington square and Tate. Would have been easy to miss with all the other leaflets inside the magazine
  • tanya2014
    tanya2014 Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I never got the flyer
    Should I complain and if so who too?
  • preciousillusions
    Options
    tanya2014 wrote: »
    I never got the flyer
    Should I complain and if so who too?

I don't suppose you've called them have you?

I didn't get it either. Phoned Conde Naste today and at first the representative tried to fob me off by saying that they don't send the free gifts out with issues as part of subscriptions which is why price is so low. I pointed out that this wasn't explained when you signed up and was unfair and also that I knew others that had subscriptions who had received flyers to pick up their free gifts. She said "well that isn't normal protocol but I will double check", put me on hold. Then came back to say her team leader was looking into it as someone had called yesterday saying the same thing and so they would get back to me once they had investigated!

So yeah, if anyone else didn't get a flyer then worth a call. Such a con if you don't get the free gifts as they are sold in store, as i mean the nail polish is worth like £11 so if you lose out there it's hardly a good subscription deal, even with that initial free gift you get.
  • tanya2014
    Options
    That person was me I think?
    I called them too.
    Still waiting to hear back :(
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I got the flyer but none of the stores are near me, unless I arrange an unplanned shopping trip to London which would cost considerably more than the nail polish. So we get a subscription without the benefits unless we live in one of a select few areas.
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport