Boots christmas event list now online

Options
crazyposhgal
crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
edited 6 October 2010 at 9:16AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
As above. Enter your post code in the box at the top left to find your nearest store and the date of the xmas nights. The date is in red writing just below the store details. If no date is on then they are not taking part.

http://www.boots.com/en/Christmas-Shopping-Events-In-Store-at-Boots_1143088/
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D

Comments

• babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It says on my computer that there is no boots in my area which is rubbish as I know of at least 3 in my town (Eastbourne) but yet says none of them exsist! I know one of them always does Xmas nights! Can someone please try typing it in their end&seeing what they get as my computer says it can't find my town!!! Help?!
  • emisem
    emisem Posts: 304 Forumite
    Options
    babyx1uk3 wrote: »
    It says on my computer that there is no boots in my area which is rubbish as I know of at least 3 in my town (Eastbourne) but yet says none of them exsist! I know one of them always does Xmas nights! Can someone please try typing it in their end&seeing what they get as my computer says it can't find my town!!! Help?!

same here..
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Doesn't work for me either.. even though we've got 4 Boots within 4 miles! CPG obviously just found it too fast..she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
  • babyboyjw
    babyboyjw Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    I was looking for eastbourne too! Just put postcodes and place names in, not working at all
  • crazyposhgal
    edited 6 October 2010 at 9:42AM
    Options
    I typed in eastbourne as i dont know the postcode and it picked up all the stores but none of them are showing xmas events. Maybe they are still updating it.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Glad not only one thanks for testing it everyone :) thought my computer was playing up again!
  • jojo1978_3
    jojo1978_3 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Options
    I have it showing for one of the stores near me :-)
    :)Henry James Born 18/03/2011-11 days late!:)

• djbake
    djbake Posts: 1,417 Forumite
    Options
    my store hasnt got a big toy range so could you go instore and order your items to get the advantege points bonus?
  • johnswife
    johnswife Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    still not working for me but postie just delivered leaflet with vouchers and it has details of :

Gloucester Oct 28th
    Cheltenham Oct 28th
    Necklace, £500, Marquee, Tickets Home Improv show, Patternity Tights.tickets to Cruise Show,kindle cover, 2 tickets Brisfest. Tin of personalised chocolates.Hawking DVD, McCain voucher, clay modelling set,Chocolate, Book,Raleigh 125th Book.
    tickets to Gadget show, Hotel Spa break for 2 + £300
  • crazyposhgal
    Options
    djbake wrote: »
    my store hasnt got a big toy range so could you go instore and order your items to get the advantege points bonus?

They will be holding an online event usually at the same time as the instore ones so you could order online and get free delivery to store if thats is easier.

EDITED - Double checked and the bonus points will be online on 27 & 28th.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport