TVSMILES UK comps.

Options
I won a prize on there FB page, However been hearing no one is getting there prizes so i have not built my hopes up at all. Anyone know anything about this company?
Jan Wins: .

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My mother in law told me she had 'won' a PS4 with them a couple of weeks ago.
    She hasnt heard/received anything so I think its safe to say they are fake wins.
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    there seem to be a number of complaints on facebook about this - although some people eventually got their prizes others haven't, it seems that with their TV advertising they've become too big too fast & have overstretched themselves
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • skintpaul
    skintpaul Posts: 1,510 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fake comps need reporting- advertising standards?
    breathe in, breathe out- You're alive! Everything else is a bonus, right? RIGHT??
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 4 October 2015 at 9:57AM
    Options
    People are saying if they ask via twitter the prize turns up, I think they fb is auto posting hence no response, plus with the amount of activity from people entering it would prob get lost under all that.

https://www.facebook.com/tvsmilesuk/photos/a.446592565507435.1073741828.428199824013376/520650704768287/?type=3&theater

Some chap commented there, not sure either way on this one.
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I will try and keep you guys updated, Thank you very much for replies. I won't get my hopes up.
  • Makeandsave
    Options
    I got a reply today, They have said sorry and are getting ALL prizes sent out. I have had my ordered and got a screen shot. Once it arrives i will post a win post and photo.
  • Pinkzie
    Pinkzie Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    I think they are safe but just have so much going on with prize draws/the app.

People have received their app prizes (small paypal vouchers etc) but after a few weeks of waiting so I think there's probably just a backlog especially since there is a Facebook prize draw every day now and then all of the people claiming prizes from the app.

Well done on winning :)
  • Makeandsave
    Options
    ANOTHER UPDATE, PRIZE RECEIVED.

Last Friday i won a Wii U bundle from TVsmiles FB page. Due to people complaining about not getting there prizes i never posted about it. I want to say a BIG thank you to TVsmiles because they sorted everyone's prizes out that were missing yesterday and mine was out of stock so they got me another bundle (better one). It arrived today.

TVsmiles is on FB and run comps daily they do not have many people entering them, (you might need to download there app).

12107806_10153498323885660_3585078934527070530_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family