PS4 Games up to the mark yet?

Options

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    thor wrote: »
    When the PS4 was launched, the consensus was that there wasn't a game around which was really worthy of it. Does anyone think that this situation has changed a year or two down the line?

I gave my 1st ps4 to brother a few motnhs after purchase.

Bought a ps4 slim last week- Mass Effect Andromeda is fun though slowly learning.

COD Infintive War demo is excellent, might be my next game purchase.

Lots of demo's-Ive seen an improvement with ps slim, enjoying my recent purchase.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    I gave my 1st ps4 to brother a few motnhs after purchase.

Bought a ps4 slim last week- Mass Effect Andromeda is fun though slowly learning.

COD Infintive War demo is excellent, might be my next game purchase.

Lots of demo's-Ive seen an improvement with ps slim, enjoying my recent purchase.

The infinite warfare/modern warfare combo was £40 in Asda today. It maybe even cheaper elsewhere though. I haven't played many but uncharted 4 and rise of the tomb raider are great games.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    The infinite warfare/modern warfare combo was £40 in Asda today. It maybe even cheaper elsewhere though. I haven't played many but uncharted 4 and rise of the tomb raider are great games.
    Thanks for the COD info.
    Tomb Raider, wish there was a demo 1st.could be a future purchase.

Only gone part timework recently, have to choose my game purchases carefuly.

Getting upto speed with ME Andromeda and a rare online kill in COD IW.

Played Fif17 demo tonight-found it slower than excpected, it;s gone PES rther than fifa
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    Thanks for the COD info.
    Tomb Raider, wish there was a demo 1st.could be a future purchase.

Only gone part timework recently, have to choose my game purchases carefuly.

Getting upto speed with ME Andromeda and a rare online kill in COD IW.

Played Fif17 demo tonight-found it slower than excpected, it;s gone PES rther than fifa

The first reboot of tomb raider was great but I think rise of the tomb raider is even better. It is visually stunning. I think I dare to say in my view it looks even better than uncharted.
    How good are you at games? Do you like a challenge? If so you may like killzone shadow fall. It is very tough. You would get it very cheap second hand. Don't buy if you aren't very good at games though. I am rubbish and struggled massively. I only finished it due to some sort of miracle.
    Unless you play multiplayer a game to avoid is battlefield 1. The campaign is extremely short and the difficulty is up and down. It has no proper story either.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    The first reboot of tomb raider was great but I think rise of the tomb raider is even better. It is visually stunning. I think I dare to say in my view it looks even better than uncharted.
    How good are you at games? Do you like a challenge? If so you may like killzone shadow fall. It is very tough. You would get it very cheap second hand. Don't buy if you aren't very good at games though. I am rubbish and struggled massively. I only finished it due to some sort of miracle.
    Unless you play multiplayer a game to avoid is battlefield 1. The campaign is extremely short and the difficulty is up and down. It has no proper story either.

I have to be honest, I find campaign modes entertaining these days, ratherthan online modes of COD etc.
    Maybe I should re visit game store to search for some bargains, though I takit 'platinmum'games have gone a few years.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Found game collection.net

Cod iw + t -shirt 26 pounds.
    Alternativley cod iw 15 pounds.

Cod iw t shirt looks smart-re live my youth for a while with todays purchase.

Consider next purchase in a few weeks time via mentioned site.
    Watched Tekken 7 intro-amazing though I'm not in the early relase full price league yet.

Tomb Raider maybe next purchase-decisions.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    I have to be honest, I find campaign modes entertaining these days, ratherthan online modes of COD etc.
    Maybe I should re visit game store to search for some bargains, though I takit 'platinmum'games have gone a few years.

Games do come down in price over time and theres also second hand. I think I saw cod black ops 3 for £12 the other day. Some stores occasionally have flash 1 week sales that can include some of the latest games.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    Found game collection.net

Cod iw + t -shirt 26 pounds.
    Alternativley cod iw 15 pounds.

Cod iw t shirt looks smart-re live my youth for a while with todays purchase.

Consider next purchase in a few weeks time via mentioned site.
    Watched Tekken 7 intro-amazing though I'm not in the early relase full price league yet.

Tomb Raider maybe next purchase-decisions.
    I don't know that website so can't comment on its reliability.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Since ordered via Amazon.
    Codiw 12.99
    T-shirt 7.99

Codiw deliverd tomorrow-in time for campain 6 hour demo expiring today though I can still have a game online for a while.

Thats me until next pay day in a few weeks.
  • donnajunkie
    Options
    Since ordered via Amazon.
    Codiw 12.99
    T-shirt 7.99

Codiw deliverd tomorrow-in time for campain 6 hour demo expiring today though I can still have a game online for a while.

Thats me until next pay day in a few weeks.

Another to consider for the future is horizon zero dawn. It was £30 second hand in game today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure