Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well looking at the weather, it seems like I might have an interesting trip tomorrow :D

Whatever the weather, enjoy yourself.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Anyone in Bristol Asda get the 10 cans thatchers haze cider for £3

Hi Rhos......what a roller coaster day you’ve had too......:A

Well I’ve survived my first day back at work. What’s not to like....comfy warm office, free coffee and sat next to someone who breaks into song at the drop of a hat......:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

Well I’ve survived my first day back at work. What’s not to like....comfy warm office, free coffee and sat next to someone who breaks into song at the drop of a hat......:rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: do you work in my office??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will be annoying my colleagues with songs from various musicals i have enjoyed during the christmas break :D
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    Just print the apg & repeat tomorrow. Hopefully will still work as have done my C&C for tomorrow. Gave in to recycle my on-line voucher to next month.
    I ended up with 10 Pannetonne's - 7 normal & 3 chocolate. Long dates so 3 or 4 to give away & 1 a month until BB date runs out. Thinking about it, may need to get a couple more tomorrow as bb date end July, so that means at least September.

Yes...I will rinse and repeat tomorrow. I’m very tempted by the Moments:)

After I left you I popped back up to the reduced stuff and found 4 x 200g smoked salmon for 50p each:)

I looked for you to see if you wanted one but think you’d gone:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I was buying 10 boxes and the APG was well out of my comfort zone for an instore shop pk:o

I’m not very brave with big ones......where’s PD when you need her?:)

You can tell SSMs been off work today

But it's a straight comparison, no glitch so it would have been fine TM. I get nervous using the ones where you have got back nearly as much as you spent :rotfl: xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Has anyone ever had a goose feather duvet from MS?

No reviews on there, but it's down to 60 from 120, wondering whether they are any good.

I postponed buying a new duvet after my Amazon debacle last year which resulted in two laborious returns and refunds and put me right off.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, she is very very pleased.

She is an opus mentor, she only started a few months ago did some shadowing but has now got her own clients that she works with and loves it. She was thinking of going back to uni to be a social worker, and but with the kids and oh job it was difficult but she is happy with this job, has always wanted to help people and feels she is doing something worth while.

I have not heard of this, what is it?
    I was buying 10 boxes and the APG was well out of my comfort zone for an instore shop pk:o

I’m not very brave with big ones......where’s PD when you need her?:)

You can tell SSMs been off work today

I have done NO work!
    lj* wrote: »
    Evening all, I have a Fitbit Flex and found it will only charge when it's plugged into the computer, I think you are all wonderful doing so many steps ( and a bit intimidating) I can usually get up to 10k on a busy workday, but average about 7k usually. I will make a determined effort!
    They do some nice ankle bands for Fitbit on etsy
    :)
    I am resisting the biscuits :rotfl:

We are pushing ourself hard, join us x
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options

Hi tm that sounds a lovely place to work,the day has ended with Ds3 deciding he will not be continuing in college and is going to find a for now job until he decides what he wants to do long term. He said with being ill and missing college and he is getting more and more stressed, but then his work suffers and then he gets ill and it's a vicious circle. He is very unhappy and it's just getting worse. He has e said maybe in a few years he can study part time so is not totally giving up just taking a break. X
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    calmspirit wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: do you work in my office??:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I will be annoying my colleagues with songs from various musicals i have enjoyed during the christmas break :D

No it’s definitely not you..... my work colleague has normal coloured hair:rotfl::rotfl:

I only ever get the first line which is repeated at regular intervals during the day:o:eek:

Today it was “I had the time of my life.......”
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    But it's a straight comparison, no glitch so it would have been fine TM. I get nervous using the ones where you have got back nearly as much as you spent :rotfl: xx

I know I’m just a wuss:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business