Help With CMS

Hi its a really long story but i will try to keep it as short as possible.
I had a case with the CSA which ended December 2014 i got a letter saying my ex still owed over £500 to me and that the new CMS would take over this and recover what he owed.
I set up a case with CMS for maintenance payments and was told they would contact me ex and the case would be set up on a direct pay to give him chance to pay. I didnt hear anything for a few months so i called them again to be told that payments had been made to me and to check my bank statements which i had in front of me and told him i had not got anything he then put me on hold to find out what was going on when he came back he told me they had received payments from his employer and should be sending it to me soon. I never received anything so i called them again a few months later and was told it was wrong and they had not got anything and they couldnt find my ex and was waiting to hear from HMRC about where he was working etc and my case would be set up on a deductions from earnings order. Still heard nothing called again and was told his employers had refused to pay a deductions from earnings and they was looking in to. Called again today to be told i have 2 cases 1 for arrears which is on collect and pay the other on direct pay and i have been receiving payments for the direct pay to my understanding they had put both cases on a deductions from earnings and they was going to take enforcement action. I have not received a penny off him since my case closed with the CSA and it has been a major struggle and a lot of stress. I just dont know what to do next every time i seem to get somewhere with them they tell me it was all wrong and i have to start over again :mad::mad:

Comments

• WYSPECIAL
    WYSPECIAL Posts: 645 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Employer can't refuse a DEO.

You need to complain in writing and copy your MP in.

Never trust things to telephone calls.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport