Options

Comments

• thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Visa cards only I'm afraid.

My Costas that expired 2nd Jan are showing as expired in the app even though I bought the 45p lindors which gave receipts showing they had another year of validity. I wonder if they are actually expired? Will be annoyed if they are as these were the £10 ones :(

As with all the others I took screen grabs of the costa vouchers. When I saw they £10 I even paint shopped the £3 out just in case of any comments.

I successfully used one (I'd extended via Lindt) on 3rd Jan and later. So now it's the £3 ones I need to spend....unless they can all get put into one.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    driving off to london later so hoping it keeps dry...
    instead of babysitting the boys in london, i am bringing them back with me for a couple of days tomorrow :)
    ..but today DH( although at the moment i could quite easily leave him at home - due to his now obsession with ap and the agro it has caused as he cant get it to work again), and DD and horrible teenage GS coming with me staying in a t.lodge after going to The Royal Albert Hall to see cirque de soleil this evening :)

We adore Cirque, we are going to see Ovo on 23rd, looks fantastic :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you:rotfl:

It’s no wonder really.....everyone hot desks at our place ....I swear I’m taking in a spray tomorrow to clean my keyboard......then there’s the folk coughing and spluttering all over the place. They cough into their hand then open the door to go out and it’s all over the
    handle ready for the next person to come along:o

I read the other day that the best prevention for spreading flu is keep washing your hands

poor you - glad you're now in the land of the living....just !!!

my DIL always has those little alcohol gel bottles with her..always using when out and especially when using public transport
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    We adore Cirque, we are going to see Ovo on 23rd, looks fantastic :D

This is now the 4th time of seeing their performances the 1st was in 2008 when we saw Varekai
    It wasnt that popular then and we had upgraded seats right near the stage ...which was wonderful :)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    This is now the 4th time of seeing their performances the 1st was in 2008 when we saw Varekai
    It wasnt that popular then and we had upgraded seats right near the stage ...which was wonderful :)

We must have seen quite a few. Have to admit we avoid the seats near the stage having seen what the "clowns" get up to :rotfl::rotfl:

Trying to guess how long we have been going, the first time we saw them was Allegra when they were in Battersea power station, like you long before they were popular. The only problem I have is trying to figure out what to watch with so much going on in the background too :eek::eek: Really looking forward to Ovo :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I have set up a Just Giving page in memory of our lovely sal and donations are to be made to Martlets Hospice where she spent her final days

She wasn’t a lady for fuss but I’m sure she would have forgiven us for wanting to honour her memory in this way.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766303

Her funeral will take place on the 9th January and it will be private. Her family have suggested that we could perhaps remember her in our own way by raising a toast that evening to an incredible lady who will be missed so much:A:A

Just bumping for our lovely sal:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Just bumping for our lovely sal:A

I have to be honest with all the lurkers on here who also save a fortune I am surprised that more money hasn't been raised. I think there are an awful lot of us who can afford a fiver........just saying :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all - very cold and frosty outside

Just pondering wether to do a mulle shop as I have vouchers burning a hole - a keep reading the lists and still cant figure it.

So if I find a trigger yog then its add 11 and its a A v ? shop

If no trigger yog then its just 11 mixed flavours and its a v S

Probably got this all wrong

Other than that I was just going to do the recycling and get more MandS and hot choc in the cafe - not the most exciting of Sundays ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morning all - very cold and frosty outside

Just pondering wether to do a mulle shop as I have vouchers burning a hole - a keep reading the lists and still cant figure it.

So if I find a trigger yog then its add 11 and its a A v ? shop

If no trigger yog then its just 11 mixed flavours and its a v S

Probably got this all wrong

Other than that I was just going to do the recycling and get more MandS and hot choc in the cafe - not the most exciting of Sundays ...
    If no trigger (like for me) you need eleven on one flavour and one other.
    APG sees max of ten per flavour so it ignores your eleventh, meaning it sees a TOTAL of eleven and doesn't think you have triggered the 12 for £3 offer.
    Which is the glitch.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport