Options
    Is 90% on today then
  • team-cullen
    Options
    Answered my own question it is 90% off today
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    managed to get a couple of sleek sets and soap and glory ones for £5 each, I steered clear of the zoella calendars lol
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    I was a bit too late, as all the Zoella/ Fabletics were being picked up by the time I arrive. Oh well, didn't really want them desperately!
    Nothing else in my local though!

FYI; definitely 90% off today :)
  • doctordonna
    Options
    Reading Broad Street tried to confuse me by still having the 70% sign up but the Zoella jotter I found hidden under a pile of calendars went through at 90%. The Oracle store had loads of the Fabletics and calendars, as well as a men's beard care set (Brisk). Got 2 tin robot money boxes at £1 each amongst other things. So that's it for another year! Thanks to all who have passed on info to inform. See you next year....?
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    managed to get a couple of sleek sets and soap and glory ones for £5 each, I steered clear of the zoella calendars lol

Soap & Glory???? Still left at this late stage ?? Lucky you :)
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    There's still 70% off signs up in some stores - even in this store with the 90% off signs - but it's on! Thanks to everyone for their help :T :T :T
    DVlpBT_X4AECAQP.jpg:large
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done on getting Soap & Glory!!!

I couldn't get to ours for opening, but there was still a lot of calendars/fabletics/lucy m left at 10am.
    Got a bunch of wrapping paper (they are enforcing the 6 of each item per person rule), a couple of fabletics sets and a lucy m set (at those prices it's worth it to use at home).

I also wandered over to Clintons and got some nice exercise books @70% off ;)

When I left (Grimsby Freshney Place), they still had stuff left but I wouldn't make a special journey unless you REALLY need a Zoella calendar :D (although, whoever buys the slightly opened chocolate pizza is a braver person than me).
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    There's still 70% off signs up in some stores - even in this store with the 90% off signs - but it's on! Thanks to everyone for their help :T :T :T
    DVlpBT_X4AECAQP.jpg:large

That's a lot of stock - in Durham Market Place & Arnison Centre there was virtually nothing left at all at the beginning of the week.
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    That's a lot of stock - in Durham Market Place & Arnison Centre there was virtually nothing left at all at the beginning of the week.
    It's one of their flagship Oxford Street stores, although smaller stores we checked still had a bit of stock it's not loads and most of it looked, er... chewed? :rotfl:
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure