PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What can I do with...

Options
I bought some cook from frozen chicken fillets however I'm not sure what to have with them as don't want them to be dry but all the sauces I know of you put in the oven with fresh chicken? Any ideas please as don't fancy bland chicken :S
Married my wonderful husband February 2013!:happyhear
I want to wear my beautiful wedding dress everyday- it would make shopping so much more fun, I mean, people go shopping in their pyjamas these days.......
Must STOP spending!!! :)
Proud to be dealing with my debts!
Beautiful Rainbow Babies born on 31/12/14 @2:45am and 7/6/2017 @12:44pm

Comments

• Aarons_mummy
    Aarons_mummy Posts: 961 Forumite
    Options
    I just cook them plain. You could make a paste, chicken stock, chives, pepper, herbs, spices etc and spread it on for flavour. Apart from that I'm not sure at all.
    Credit Card: £796 Left/£900 October 2011 :eek:
    Store Card: £100 October 2011 :o
    Declutter 100 Things In January 100/100:j:beer:
    No Buying Toiletries 2012
  • chocolate_buttons_2
    Options
    Never used cook from frozen... but can you just defrost them and cook them as normal?

I pan-fry them with a pinch of salt and lemon juice (saw it in Spain and is delicious!) Or I put them in a foil wrap with sage, piece of chopped onion, and knob of butter for 30 mins.

I'm feeling hungry now :)
  • beautiful_ravens
    Options
    I would oven cook them in butter/oil wrapped loosely in foil so it ends up fairly juicy. You could pop in some small chunks of potato and carrot as the oil will cook them too, take the top of the foil off near the end to brown them and you wont have to cook anything else - mini roast!
    ''A moment's thinking is an hour in words.'' -Thomas Hood
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport