EXPIRED 165 bedding plug plants for £12.99 (free delivery)

Options
2»

Comments

• malebolge
    malebolge Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My plants also came yesterday, with no email etc. All healthy. I also ordered some gooseberry bushes and these arrived on Wednesday. Very pleased with the quality. The gooseberry bushes were in a box marked 'Jersey Plants Direct'. I looked on their website and they were the same price, with the same free delivery. They don;t have the 165 plants offer on there, but it does seem that they are Saga's suppliers. They do have a range of plug plants, and others. I've ordered from them before and been very happy. Some offers in newspapers are sent via Thompson & Morgan, and their quality can be iffy. If anyone wants to browse their website, it's http://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/ As I said, the bedding plants offer isn't on there, but there are lots of other things.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    rachsecret wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday and had a text and e-mail confirmation. Plants look great.:beer:
    malebolge wrote: »
    My plants also came yesterday, with no email etc. All healthy.
    I wish I'd ordered when the offer was originally posted, because I'd be planting them this weekend! I've just spent a couple of hours in the garden which now looks a lot neater, but a splash of colour wouldn't go amiss!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    Options
    I had a few empty spaces in the pack where either seeds didn't germinate or never had any seeds in. However its still good value.
  • malebolge
    malebolge Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a few empty spaces in the pack where either seeds didn't germinate or never had any seeds in. However its still good value.
    They (as other firms) do try and account for this - the plants come in a 10 x 6 block, allowing for 5 empty plugs per section. I had 4 empty spaces in the busy lizzies, but that still left 56, more than they advertised.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,614 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Jersey Plants don't really offer despatch or delivery updates, best you can do is sign up for an account and look at order history, when they've entered the final stage of despatch a date will appear next to the order, so you know at least despatch is imminent.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mcphail wrote: »
    Has anyone received their plants yet? Not had a dispatch e mail either
    Sagz wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, via Yodel, no emails or text notifications. Al look healthy :)
    Nothing here, although Yodel claims to have delivered on Thursday. The BH didn't help, and all attempts to track these down have failed.

Am seriously PO'd.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure