o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got a bag of chocolates last week, code went to used, reappeared today as available and got my second bag this afternoon.

Same happened to me last week, seems like when they took it out of the mothers day deals and on to the main page it reset to available.
    My Nero code also still showed as available after id used it today, unsure why, doesn't normally, anyway I got my free drink at lunch time and another after work and 2 stamps on my card to boot!

Seem to be having a better run of freebies in the last couple of weeks.
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    Free lip butter from body shop.
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 4 April 2017 at 5:09PM
    Options
    Free creme egg at WH Smith

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 4 Apr: If you’ve got a smartphone, you can get a free Cadbury Creme Egg at WHSmith (high street stores only) via the O2 Priority app. Simply show the code from the app to staff at the checkout.

It’s due to last until Mon 10 Apr, but could end before if all 40,000 codes run out. O2 wasn’t able to tell us exactly how many codes are left (the offer started on Mon 3 Apr), but others like this can run out quickly – so go quick if you want this.

If you're on O2 and you haven't got the app already, you can download it for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows store. Open the app, search for WHSmith and the offer should appear. Wait until you're at the checkout and have the Creme Egg in your hand before selecting the 'use it now' option as your code will expire after two minutes.

Not on O2?
    There's a sneaky way of getting O2 Priority offers even if you're not an O2 customer. It might be too late for you to get this deal, but you can get prepared for the next O2 Priority freebie. See our O2 Priority for EVERYONE! guide to find out how.

Big thanks to Ziggy Stardust for the spot!
    [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Free Easter Egg at Thorntons.

You can pick from any of their £4 boxed eggs and there is an offer to buy another for £2.

Available between 10th - 13th April, you get 5 minutes on the code so worth deciding which to get before pressing yes.

Got mine this afternoon and the very nice lady also gave me a free truffle chocolate too! :)
  • citroen17
    citroen17 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Free Easter Egg at Thorntons.

You can pick from any of their £4 boxed eggs and there is an offer to buy another for £2.

Available between 10th - 13th April, you get 5 minutes on the code so worth deciding which to get before pressing yes.

Got mine this afternoon and the very nice lady also gave me a free truffle chocolate too! :)

I appreciate that there's a limit to how many of these they have to give away, but it's disappeared from my app in less than 24 hours. Good luck to anyone with a Barclays code. These are still being accepted.
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Still showing as available on mine.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Thorntons expired around 12noon on my app then at around 3pm it had gone altogether!!
  • Bougainvillea
    Options
    citroen17 wrote: »
    I appreciate that there's a limit to how many of these they have to give away, but it's disappeared from my app in less than 24 hours. Good luck to anyone with a Barclays code. These are still being accepted.

How do you get a Barclays code?
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    After Boots stopped doing the O2 deals there was talk of them doing something else.

Apparently a trial of their new offer system is starting on Thursday for 6 weeks, called Advantage Time
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Figgi wrote: »
    After Boots stopped doing the O2 deals there was talk of them doing something else.

Apparently a trial of their new offer system is starting on Thursday for 6 weeks, called Advantage Time

Thanks, looking forward to it. I have found I've really not used my priority app as most of the offers for me are in the city centre and it costs too much in petrol and parking to make then worthwhile so fingers crossed this is something nice. I must say though that I do miss my butties on a Monday :o:D.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback