Test anti-ageing beauty products for free

Options
The Sunday Mirror Notebook magazine is recruiting women 35+ to test anti-ageing beauty products. You can find it by googling mirror mirror do you want to test beauty products - it's the top result

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Note this expires today.

Fancy getting involved? Just fill out the below form by 6th March 2017 - the sooner, the better.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/3am-fashion-celebrity-beauty/you-want-try-anti-ageing-9934846
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    I have received a product to test, anyone else?
  • crunchie96
    crunchie96 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    applied said would get but nothing has come
  • pinkladyvenus
    Options
    I got an email saying I was going to get a product test but nothing has arrived for me either.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
  • Tennisgirl
    Options
    I received a product today, thank you to the original poster :j
  • Andersonmam
    Options
    I got an email saying I was going to get a product test but nothing has arrived for me either.

I got the email too and the product arrived four days later, so hopefully it's on the way.
  • mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    what are you testing? they sent me the serum against hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
  • Andersonmam
    Andersonmam Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mon37 wrote: »
    what are you testing? they sent me the serum against hyperpigmentation and dark spots.

I got a skin illuminating glycolic overnight peel. Not something I've ever used before but giving it a try and hoping for results.....
  • esuhl
    esuhl Posts: 9,409 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Sunday Mirror Notebook magazine is recruiting women 35+ to test anti-ageing beauty products. You can find it by googling mirror mirror do you want to test beauty products - it's the top result

How are the tests performed? It'll take months or years to see the effects of anything that claims to reduce "ageing", and how do you compare the effects to how you would have aged anyway...?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure