Help Please! DMR Connect are impossible to contact

Options
Hello

Does anyone have an email address or a telephone number other than 02034764029 for DMR Connect please?

I cannot find a website or different number, and i need to contact them urgently regarding my PayPlan (which they havent responded to the offer made in 2014) so now im wanting to make them a settlement offer but would much rather do it via email or telephone rather than letter as that is timely.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• rizla_king
    rizla_king Posts: 2,895 Forumite
    Options
    Seems just an outsourcing company for customer contacts so should be making offers to whoever is employing them.
    Still rolling rolling rolling...... :) <
    SIGNATURE - Not part of post
  • kaley6989
    kaley6989 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    rizla_king wrote: »
    Seems just an outsourcing company for customer contacts so should be making offers to whoever is employing them.

Unfortunatley its Toothfairy finance and they give the same number and no email option.
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,879 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    kaley6989 wrote: »
    Hello

Does anyone have an email address or a telephone number other than 02034764029 for DMR Connect please?

I cannot find a website or different number, and i need to contact them urgently regarding my PayPlan (which they havent responded to the offer made in 2014) so now im wanting to make them a settlement offer but would much rather do it via email or telephone rather than letter as that is timely.

Thanks in advance!

Always best in writing, as anything agreed over the phone, or by email, (emails get lost, and dont get answered, all the time) will not be legally binding.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure