Options

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hi mcculloch29 :wave: I do the mag dailys every day
    & have won loads from them,
    well worth doing :j at the moment am expecting another astonish hamper win :dance:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone - 3rd Mag prize this month but first ones since last June I think!

Do you all enter the daily mag draws everyday? Mind you, if you have the time I don't suppose it matters at all. I sometimes spent hours thinking up a slogan for just one competition.
    The instant win competitions where you have to key in a number annoy me intensely. The odds of a win are so remote.

If I am at home I try to do all the ones I have book marked. Did do a lot in January and Feb as lots of prizes I wanted
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Success yaaaay Just won a tin of Crosse and Blackwell Soup and a Mug. lol Thought this one was evading me.
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    rosemac wrote: »
    Success yaaaay Just won a tin of Crosse and Blackwell Soup and a Mug. lol Thought this one was evading me.

Well done rose. :T
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    yay, well done rose :j:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done on the wins Rose and Sheils :T
    Hope you feel better soon Sylvia and enjoy having sis staying xx
    Hope everyone well and good luck for some more wins in the Inn :)

I've just got rid of another dreaded migraine.
    Well it doesn't look like I got an interview from the job I applied for and I'm absolutely covered in bruises and scratches from my job! :o I think I definitely need a change!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • rosemac
    Options
    Goodness wingo sounds a bit of a dangerous job. I have just seen on QVC that it is Yankee Candles for the TSV. Must resist ordering as I have loads. Love yankee candles.
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Great you won the soup Comp Rose. Resist the candles.

Wingo sorry about the job. After Easter there will be a lot of jobs coming up for September. Hang in there. Sorry to hear about Migraine. Hope you have a good night's sleep.

You too Firefly after your sillyoclock.
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah I guess you're right Leanfun. I do like the job and the kids and staff but I feel it's getting too challenging now.
    I'm like you fire**fly and up at daft-o'clock so I might look for a night time job I think :)
    Treat yourself Rose to them candles! I saw something earlier about candles in Aldi or Lidl (whichever it was) which resembled Jo Malone candles at a cheaper price!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • rosemac
    Options
    Think it was Aldi wingo . Remember seeing an advert last night. Or maybe it was lidl lol. Brain is shutting down now as it is late.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure