April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,873 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Hannah I think that the outstanding gift cards are because of Passover - they said in a blog that things wouldn't be back to normal until today. However, that doesn't excuse anything - I respect any religious observances, but a professional business makes contingency plans. It's not as if Passover is a one off - it happens every year.

They've started paying out Paypal - got my £5 (ordered on the 26th) a couple of hours ago. Hopefully everyone's giftcards arrive soon.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    wow I am disgusted that the new people are being given ridiculous targets! I was hoping it was just an error for one particular member but it seems not.....:mad:
    I have joined inboxpounds but I haven't got time to spend on 2 sites so when I get my next AGC I might move over there permanently or try one of the other sites recommended here.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    They've started paying out Paypal - got my £5 (ordered on the 26th) a couple of hours ago. Hopefully everyone's giftcards arrive soon.

Nothing for me yet, I have 3 x £5 outstanding :(
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Nothing for me yet, I have 3 x £5 outstanding :(

me too :( hope we get them soon.
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    Morning peeps. Crickey - the newcomers have been well and truly stitched up by SB! Those targets are horrifying in light of the reduced earning opportunities miwa and springwood have so eloquently described! My daily goal today is 80 - again, doubt I'll hit it as I've been unable and, to be fair, unwilling to attempt surveys and such like recently. This is the problem with a site like SB - you need to feel goodwill towards it to give your time, and I don't at the moment. Still awaiting AGCs - hopefully they'll come through this week. But - like miwa - I'm lucky to be hitting more than 25sbs a night now. A search, vids, daily poll, NOSO, and, if I can be bothered, fyzzod for 10sbs.
    I'm on inboxpounds too - its feels like its taking an age to earn any money but I think that's because you see it as real money (pennies) for surveys/offers, whereas SB masks the fact you are earning pennies by talking about bucks...Am I making sense there? I'll still check into SB until my interest completely disappears, but I'm no way a committed member at the moment (but do love this thread and you guys, so will keep an eye out here!). Enjoy your Wednesday people xx
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    Since the new site design, do they still have that hourly winner thing?

I've been using sb since july and have been earning a steady amount. But i agree that since the new year my average monthly earnings have dropped by a couple thousand. I'm close to making my third £100 so might give it a rest after that.
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Still waiting on 4x £5 AGC, earliest from 16th March. Bit annoyed about this now. Target hit 154/80. The 200+ daily targets sound a bit worrying, though as has been pointed out, the monthly bonus, even if full, is only worth a couple of quid.
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    Options
    easy 125sb ts on vacines search on ipads for 7sb plus general takes me to well over 80sb target, done for the day, may come back tonight for some tasks
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    edited 3 April 2013 at 10:50AM
    Options
    after reading some of your comments about missing vouchers I decided to check mine and I appear to be 4 short (23 ordered from my ledger but only 19 vouchers appear either available or used ) under my gift card section. Is there anyone we can talk to about this??

found link to complain and it actually helps me list which order numbers are missing, 4 missing (1 from 7th Feb, one from mid march and 2 ordered in the last week so have not chased those)
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    Options
    As a newbie, I signed up on 26th March but my targets seem to be in line with the rest of you e.g. today's target is 80.

Can't view my history as it only goes back to 2nd April but don't think I hit very high targets for the first few days and I know I missed one target (3rd day maybe?) as I hadn't realised the relevance of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure