PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Aquafaba - bean water, anyone tried it?

Options
2»

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    *katie* wrote: »
    Exactly I'm not sure, but it must have been pushing an hour. I started with a little handheld electric whisk, but after a while it became really hot through overuse that I switched to a manual whisk. Ten minutes later I brought out the big food processor which did a better job
    That's one heck of a lot of washing up :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Corelli
    Corelli Posts: 664 Forumite
    Options
    There is a FB page dedicated to this. I've not tried but every time I open a tin of chick peas I think of this. https://www.facebook.com/groups/VeganMeringue/?fref=ts Well done every one who has had success

VEGAN for the environment, for the animals, for health and for people

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight." ~Albert Schweitzer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure