any Achica codes

Options

want to order some furniture from achica, anyone know of any codes please, thankyou

Comments

• Emily82
    Emily82 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Found two great offers!

Achica.com are giving £5 off this week. Love their stuff! Homewares and others

Also, been emailed a 10% off code for labelsneak.com. Clothes and shoes. Dunno how long it lasts - code is LS09.

Not all the stuff is great, but they have some cool Lipsy and Fat Face stuff. Plus Adidas and Nike. Gonna buy some trainers later.
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    Stuff already in my basket but just thought I'd check if anyone has a discount or delivery code for Achica:)
  • frankietwospots
    Options
    MUMCHIC gets you £10 off a £40 spend if that's any use?
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    My grateful thanks Frankietwospot:beer:
  • njhpuk
    njhpuk Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you!
  • bozscaggs
    bozscaggs Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    "To claim your ACHICA discount: ACHICA is offering all Mumsnet members £10 when you spend £40 - just use the code CHICMUM at the checkout. Code expires April 16 2012.":)
  • IenjoyAbargain
    Options
    Looking for a free delivery (or reduced) code - eyed up some kitchen stuff but at £7.95 for delivery I just can only :eek::eek::eek:

Cheers!
  • jimpix12
    jimpix12 Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all, looks like theyve all expired. anyone got an active one?
    "The only man who makes money from a gold rush is the one selling the shovels..."
  • daisylou_466
    daisylou_466 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong forum. I invited 2 people to join Achica today - they received their £10 referral vouchers pretty quickly and both ordered something so I should receive 2 £10 vouchers. In my account it shows I have invited them but not that they have purchased anything, so there are no voucher codes showing yet.

Has anyone else referred a friend who could tell me how long it took to receive their voucher code? I was really wanting to buy something from the Pandora offers they have on but it finishes in 8 hours.

Many thanks for any info offered.
  • MissSarahLu
    Options
    Hi!

I have had the same issue. I invited a friend and they received their voucher and purchased something and i didnt receive anything.

I then send myself an invitation to another email account that i have, signed up and used the £10 voucher so i KNOW something was purchased and still neither of them have shown on my account.

Yes i realise that it isnt the most honest thing to do, but actually they didnt give me the original £10 voucher that i was supposed to get.

I wonder how many other people do this too though ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure