The Love is in the Air February NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• solventsoon
    solventsoon Posts: 17,363 Forumite
    Options
    I'm very pleased to announce today as #7 and also I've managed my 4 in a row.:)

Woohooo... well done marmite:j:j:j:j
    spoon thanks for the update.I hope your wrist has improved.

It's a pleasure. Thank you, the wrist is feeling a bit less painful now, hopefully it will have calmed down a bit more tomorrow:)
    I'll be back later with the update.I'm going to try doing it on word/office,whatever it's called.Non-stop snow here since last night.:(

Thanks for the fabby update:T:T, glad you found it a bit easier with Word:)

:eek::eek: to the snow... that's not funny:(
    :) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :)
  • BritAbroad
    Options
    Have been busy over the past few days, but still managed to nab NSDs 7, 8 and 9! Feels good to have them in the bag.

NSDs are definitely good discipline for me, I actually feel I'm losing the urge to go out and spend unnecessarily. Maybe I'm getting more choosy about where and when I shop. I do have some crafty bits I'd like to get as I have a specific purpose in mind for them. It would be handy to do this soon so I'll probably get them sometime this week. Still aiming for more NSDs too though.
  • Sazzie23
    Sazzie23 Posts: 2,634 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Post of the Month
    Options
    Hi everyone,

NSD 8/15 for today please, like BritsAbroad I'm losing the urge to spend spend. When I do spend, its thoughtful and considered, :j although I still have the odd blind spot like text lottery tickets, ebooks and CHOCOLATE :rotfl:.
    Debt -it's a fight that I'm winning, dealing with debt one day at a time.
    Estimated DFD August 2018 - 2031 - now 2027 :T

Guide dog Tess, missing Scotland 2 years

DMP support no438.
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning :)

Thank you for the update Marmite :A I am glad you managed to do it on word following my dubious instructions :) Hopefully, it was a little bit easier for you.

NSD #11 for me yesterday. I did buy my car insurance but seeing as it was all budgeted and a necessitity I am not counting it :) And I am a little bit chuffed with myself as this is the first time ever I have been able to pay it all at once. I have only ever been able to pay in installments before :T This budgeting and NSDing is a wonderful thing :T

Have a great Tuesday :D
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    There are

of us taking part in the February NSD Challenge

and so far we have collected

316 NSDs

:T:T:T:T:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Good Morning :)

Thank you for the update Marmite :A I am glad you managed to do it on word following my dubious instructions :) Hopefully, it was a little bit easier for you.

NSD #11 for me yesterday. I did buy my car insurance but seeing as it was all budgeted and a necessitity I am not counting it :) And I am a little bit chuffed with myself as this is the first time ever I have been able to pay it all at once. I have only ever been able to pay in installments before :T This budgeting and NSDing is a wonderful thing :T

Have a great Tuesday :D

Thanks freeby,It's certainly less easily to accidently delete your post halfway through!

Great news about your car insurance.You're right-budgeting rocks!;)

sazzie23 great that the challenge is helping you.Chocolate is also a great weakness of mine,though I do try and buy on special offer.

Thanks spoon -it's still snowing btw!:eek:
  • LionessInWinter
    Options
    NSD #4 on Monday
  • wildcherry
    Options
    Morning All,
    Yesterday was a spend day as I went £5 over my grocery budget! I was not a happy lady but then remembered I'd bought my Mum two pots of face cream so that would have been why. It still scuppered my NSD though. :(

Still, I hope today will be a NSD. I need to start getting a few regularly if I want to get to my target!
    On target for mortgage freedom September 2023
  • jaxsmar
    jaxsmar Posts: 477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    7 NSD's..... :rotfl:
    Penny wise pound foolish. 366 days 1p challenge 2020 ✓ 2021 2022 2023 completed.
    No.13 1p a day challenge 2024
    No. 24 52 week savings challenge.
  • Jelly_Biactol
    Options
    Spend days yesterday and today (DD, household bills and petrol but still no food spends this month, yay!)

Back on the NSD hunt tomorrow:)

Congratulations to everyone else who have been bagging them:T
    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
    Groucho Marx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport