Options

Comments

• General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    On Firefox I had a Sponsored video for 2 SBs that ticked Discovery

Found the video (Easter Egg Hunt, was that it?) via Firefox login but has not ticked off Daily Discover (at least not yet and would have expected it fairly quickly).
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Found the video (Easter Egg Hunt, was that it?) via Firefox login but has not ticked off Daily Discover (at least not yet and would have expected it fairly quickly).

It was on my Watch homepage, but I'm a bad person, I didn't actually watch it! Went to make my tea, so can not say what it was, sorry.
  • Merlot1975
    Merlot1975 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    I had a sponsored video on my watch homepage about Los Angeles. It ticked off Discover for me.
    SB + Survey earnings 2017 = £670.25
    2018 = £414
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

I think the Easter Egg Hunt one is an Ncrave (Whoa Bella?) so no good for Discovery tick.

Shop Swago will begin on Monday, April 10th at 5PM GMT,
    The game ends Thursday, April 13th at 8PM GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Watch came back on it's own, without me doing anything.
    ncrave has been there occasionally.

@Happygreen I have got JW player on engagemetv, think I was looking at the wrong part of the the pop-up! It's been earning fairly consistently though.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 8 April 2017 at 2:09PM
    Options
    Engagemetv after not getting any ads for over a week, I retried it last night it's slow to get through to play the ads when i tab back to check but was getting there.
    I gave up a few hours later as it stayed stuck on 0.8 so not enough to credit. Rubbish for me compared to what it was as in that time would have earned quite a few sbs

Perhaps I'll try again

I used to use the engagemetv app trailers one and found that it needed to start with an ad to work best. Can I ask please is it better to refresh until an ad appears or just leave the sega sonic screen load and let it play on?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I used to use the engagemetv app trailers one and found that it needed to start with an ad to work best. Can I ask please is it better to refresh until an ad appears or just leave the sega sonic screen load and let it play on?

App trailers is what I use. Can't say if it's better but I've earned 9sb today and 21sb from all day yesterday from just letting it run, having refreshed a couple of times to try to get that ad, but not getting it. I agree refreshing to get the ad and also as others suggested starting it before going to any other videos seems to get better results. It doesn't earn enough each day to spend much time refreshing.

It's a background earner, but I've earned over 180sb since it changed to 6 vids per sb, which I think was about 26/3, and it's what usually ticks Discover for me.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    App trailers is what I use. Can't say if it's better but I've earned 9sb today and 21sb from all day yesterday from just letting it run, having refreshed a couple of times to try to get that ad, but not getting it. I agree refreshing to get the ad and also as others suggested starting it before going to any other videos seems to get better results. It doesn't earn enough each day to spend much time refreshing.

It's a background earner, but I've earned over 180sb since it changed to 6 vids per sb, which I think was about 26/3, and it's what usually ticks Discover for me.

thanks for your help it's really kind. I've left it running and so far its on 0.7 I hope it doesn't freeze like last time.
    Yes I realise it's not as lucrative as it used to be as was easy to get an easy 40 to 80 on the good days. I'd be happy getting 10 a day from it on most days as all adds up. :)
    I don't mind running in the background as am online quite a lot of the time anyway.
  • Throwaway1
    Throwaway1 Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    I stupidly just cashed out my SBs for a giftcard before I remembered that the Swago board will probably have a square for that. Remember to save some back otherwise you will have to make enough again to light up that square!
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    SoManyDeals before 8pm (apparently) for 2sb
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure