E: 31/12 (?ongoing) box of baby samples

Options
https://www.yourbabyclub.co.uk/FullOfferDetailedDescription/Free-Your-Baby-Box-sample-pack---home-delivered!

If you don't win one on the first try then they'll let you know and you can try again the next day until you get one. Up to 200 per day and 5000 per month to give away.

I hesitated in posting this, as it seemed a touch spammy, but I won one and it arrived quickly.
No noticeable uptick in email spam, though tbh it's hard to tell by this point lol. I think I gave them a row of 0 for the number but I can't remember.

The terms do state
: "Obviously, there is no such thing as a 'free lunch', and in return for the awesome samples contained in Your Baby Box, most of the brands featured will want to contact you in the future.

What we can guarantee however is that your details will only go to the quality brands named above, and unlike most other membership sites in the parenting market we will never sell your details to unnamed third parties."

Contains
:
A Nuby soother or bib
A packet of Ella's Kitchen baby food
A packet of Paddy's Bathroom bubble bath
A little tub of Metanium nappy cream
A Mam anti colic self sterilising bottle
A sachet of Nuk baby bottle cleanser
A couple of Dr Beckmann's colour catcher washing sheets
A voucher for £20 off your first Ocado voucher + free midweek deliveries for a year.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport