April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2013 at 5:56PM
    Options
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    I went through a stage when I had to enter a captcha code but it seems to have disappeared for me lately. Is anyone else having to enter one? (Just wondering if they impose that when they are monitoring your account)?

Also is there a limit on how many you can watch? I noticed they said that it was a maximum of 300SB while this 6SB promotion is on - but that works out at 50 x 10 videos! :eek::eek: Does that mean we are allowed to watch that many normally?

It's very rare that I watch SBTV - I find it boring and there are far too many people having their accounts deactivated because Swagbucks say they're watching SBTV irregularly. Today, though, I don't think I've got a chance of getting the target without SBTV - the first round I got a captcha. I'm just doing a second round so I'll report again if I get another one.

Edit - second round didn't give me a captcha. The first one must have been because I'd not watched SBTV for a long time
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    I went through a stage when I had to enter a captcha code but it seems to have disappeared for me lately. Is anyone else having to enter one? (Just wondering if they impose that when they are monitoring your account)?

Also is there a limit on how many you can watch? I noticed they said that it was a maximum of 300SB while this 6SB promotion is on - but that works out at 50 x 10 videos! :eek::eek: Does that mean we are allowed to watch that many normally?

Am not sure about how many you can watch normally but I think its 150SB worth (someone correct if wrong)

Have ordered my first paypal but it hasn't arrived yet, my account says verified.
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Survey: Please type in the year you were born:

Me: 1986

Survey: Do you have any grandchildren?

Me: !!!!!!?!
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• mullery83
    mullery83 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    *Anon* wrote: »
    In the same boat. Yesterday was a struggle. Today is worse.

No surveys anywhere. No offers that i can see that credit.

R1 Games/fancy offer - didnt credit for me even though for others it did.

I'm up to 20 points lol, to be honest this is starting to consume a lot of time for a £5iver voucher. It's ok getting few points a day but the daily target goal is becoming work
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    For those who have a tablet or smart phone there is a task for 12SB, there is only one and only 23 left, this is a really easy task, shame there's not more.
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Just got a 48SB PL survey on carbonated soft drinks that was quite short.
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • gotmurked
    gotmurked Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    After the recent delay around Easter for AGC posting, I had until this evening accumulated another 4 going back to around 2nd April. All 4 have just been posted within a few minutes so it seems SB are crediting / releasing AGC in batches - one was claimed 3 days ago and it just cleared along with the one from 2nd April.

So to anyone waiting for AGCs - they're on the way.
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2013 at 8:16PM
    Options
    I just got my gift cards too. I hope it eventually gets back to normal - I used to only have to wait about 4-6 days for AGCs

Edit: I have enough to buy a kindle now :jI have been saving up all my vouchers
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    annie62442 wrote: »
    I just got my gift cards too. I hope it eventually gets back to normal - I used to only have to wait about 4-6 days for AGCs

Edit: I have enough to buy a kindle now :jI have been saving up all my vouchers

Thta's fab, well done you! I tend to spend as I go - one of the kids is always needing something from Amazon!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    9 sb for searching "Will North Korea blow us all up?" :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business