Coventry BS historical interest rates

Options
Anybody know whether there's an easily accessible database on Coventry's mortgage interest rate history? Looking at going onto their 'Flexx for Term mortgage' , but as it isn't a tracker, I'd like to see how the rate has behaved over time - to see what the effective cost of the offset facility is and the behaviour of the rate vs trackers. Competitive pressures should keep it in line but what should be and what is often don't coincide.
Thanks!

Comments

• csgohan4
    csgohan4 Posts: 10,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Crystal ball time....
    "It is prudent when shopping for something important, not to limit yourself to Pound land/Estate Agents"

G_M/ Bowlhead99 RIP
  • jamila40
    Options
    thank you very much
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,967 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • RhysHSCC
    RhysHSCC Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Rates have not increased on any of their variable rate mortgages in the last seven years. Rates have tended to steadily decline since the base rate changed to 0.5%
    Mortgage co-ordinator for a building society

I carry out affordability assessments for new and existing customers.
    I update customers during the application when they call, letting them know where things are at.
    I also answer existing mortgage queries.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure