Free £10 or £20 Tesco/Amazon Card with £1 or £5.99 trials

Options

Comments

• richm46
    Options
    I've been a sun+ subscriber for about 4 months and have never got any vouchers - is this for new customers only?
  • MistletoeGrower
    Options
    I had a £5 Morrisons voucher today. I was expecting a £10 one so very confused!

There was a separate offer for a £5 Morrisons voucher, after you signed up (for a £10 one), that was available for a while.

So your £5 one might be that, and you should have already got/be getting soon the £10 one (for whatever it was when you signed up - Morrisons, Argos, Amazon, Tesco - it's all getting very confusing!)
  • MistletoeGrower
    Options
    There's a £10 PlayStation Store credit for all current (i.e. not yet cancelled!) Sun + members today (13th Dec) - just log in and click to claim. Gets you a £10 code to add to your PlayStation/SEN wallet
  • thesmithsuk
    Options
    There was a separate offer for a £5 Morrisons voucher, after you signed up (for a £10 one), that was available for a while.

So your £5 one might be that, and you should have already got/be getting soon the £10 one (for whatever it was when you signed up - Morrisons, Argos, Amazon, Tesco - it's all getting very confusing!)

I only got the £5 voucher too. I just did a live chat with them and was told that I didn't sign up via the right 'Morrisons voucher' link - though I'm pretty sure I did as that was the only reason I signed up. So, if you haven't got the £10 voucher by now I reckon you won't be getting it.:(
  • Ezmondino
    Options
    Signed up on the 28th Nov, got £10 tesco voucher last week, cancelled today via live chat. Easy. Thanks for posting this one! :)
  • Sabrina237
    Options
    Email a couple of days ago to say New Look wouldn't be here in time for Xmas :-( Thought I had all my Xmas shopping done! lol
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • vixen1500
    Options
    Hi, I signed up and received a morrisons voucher, now cancelled but just wondering if anyone has signed up again and received the Tesco one?
    Typically confused and asking for advice
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anyone got an Amazon voucher from Sun+ yet?

By my reckoning it's been two weeks now, and I think that was the time quoted in the offer? So should be now/very soon?

And I assume the Amazon ones are sent by email, so they can't blame Christmas postal delays.
  • sparklyguider
    Options
    still waitin on my amazon voucher and its nearing 2 weeks
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just had an email saying this:
    Thank you for joining Sun+. We are really sorry, there is a slight delay in getting you your Amazon voucher code. We will get this to you as soon as possible.

Which is not very reassuring.

How hard can it be? They offered the voucher codes within 2 weeks, and had a set limit (I think) on how many they could offer, so why the delay?

If they think this tactic will delay my cancellation of the account they are wrong - it's being cancelled tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure