Evans outlet?

Options
Does anyone know what Evans do with their clothing that does not sell in their sales? Do they go to an outlet store? I never see their clothes being sold in shops at rock bottom prices, so I wondred what they do.

:beer:
:rotfl:

Comments

• Stageshoot
    Stageshoot Posts: 592 Forumite
    Options
    Most of the Evans clearance stuff ends up in the "Outfit" multibrand acardia group stores

Here is the main website

http://www.arcadiagroup.co.uk/storelocator.html

The outfit link is the last picture on the right
    Over 100k miles of Electric Motoring and rising,
  • All_eBayed_Out
    All_eBayed_Out Posts: 1,445 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Have had lots of problems with evans. Customer service is horrendious when ive phoned them when having problems with the website. Various things really, applied for an account once whist at the till and the customer service people the shop assistant phoned to check my details with hung up near the end of the application because they were getting annoyed with the shop assistant asking them to speak up, so had to phone through the application all over again!!. Prices more expensive online sometimes than in shop, stock sizes seems to yo yo, so you have to do some random checking if theres something u want. I wish they would make it easier. The shop assistants are always very friendly tho.
    Whether we win or lose,
    that we played at all was a winning decision. :D
    2011 wins £12,292
    2012 wins ...
    Thank you to all who post on here!!!! :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts