Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• stephenliverpool1
    Options
    aninymoose wrote: »
    They haven't phoned but I do keep getting the email. I have two items due that have been there a week so I guess I'll be getting another email soon. I just copy and paste my previous reply.
    Yes I was aware and I recorded all unaddressed mail I received.
    I am sure I did not receive any of the images. Nobody else would have thrown them away as they knew I was watching for them.
    I received normal post during this time.
    I was at home during thiS time

Don't worry as redagila will advise soon lol !
    redagila wrote: »
    I do wonder why you don't resign from TNS as you are always complaining about them.

I agree that TNS definitely need to be much better organised but if I have ever had a problem they have always resolved it very quickly.

Recently I have been asked a few times to confirm receipt day of items as a Monday rather than the Saturday. I know there is obviously a local delivery problem as we have had no mail delivered on 2-3 Saturdays recently but with lots on the following Monday. Surely this is what the survey is for to highlight problems. Have you thought that there are possibly problems in your area & that they need confirmation that data has been correctly entered so the problem can be addressed?
  • Clairabella78
    Options
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.

I had yet another query from them the other day. I posted the item at 17.02, a full 28 mins before last collection/acceptance. Like you, I always just confirm the "daily tasks" queries, but this query came by email. I was told that the SMART had logged it as being sent the day after. The item was a cube so posted at the post office, therefore, I had proof of postage this time. So I highlighted the date and time and sent them a pic as return email. I resisted the urge to include cleverly disguised exasperated sarcasm in my covering note (or not disguised for that matter!)! 😉 No reply from them so I suppose that was acceptable!!!
    I know they're only trying to figure out if I've made a human error or if indeed the fault lies with Royal Mail, but it can get a bit demoralising when frequently being asked "Are you sure you were sure the first time you said you were sure?"!! :eek:
    Happy posting peeps!! 😁
    C x
  • stephenliverpool1
    stephenliverpool1 Posts: 1,312 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    edited 14 October 2016 at 10:20PM
    Options
    I had yet another query from them the other day. I posted the item at 17.02, a full 28 mins before last collection/acceptance. Like you, I always just confirm the "daily tasks" queries, but this query came by email. I was told that the SMART had logged it as being sent the day after. The item was a cube so posted at the post office, therefore, I had proof of postage this time. So I highlighted the date and time and sent them a pic as return email. I resisted the urge to include cleverly disguised exasperated sarcasm in my covering note (or not disguised for that matter!)! �� No reply from them so I suppose that was acceptable!!!
    I know they're only trying to figure out if I've made a human error or if indeed the fault lies with Royal Mail, but it can get a bit demoralising when frequently being asked "Are you sure you were sure the first time you said you were sure?"!! :eek:
    Happy posting peeps!! ��
    C x

Yep TNS are useless. If and when they start sending me ems, I will be very assertive. I suggest other people take a similar stance.

With luck TNS are reading this thread and may get the message. As I have said before, they should have not changed the last collection times from 0900hrs to 1700hrs; otherwise this mess should have been prevented,

Now enjoying Barcelona !
  • aninymoose
    Options
    Don't worry as redagila will advise soon lol !
    I am not worried
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 October 2016 at 12:17PM
    Options
    I am getting fed up with TNS constantly querying my posting times. Every time, I just confirm my original posting time and never amend it.

They should have kept the last collection time as 1700hrs rather than amending it to 0900hrs. This would have then prevented the queries.
    I just posted a couple of items this morning and then input them as soon as I got back. The first item went through fine and then with the second one I got the last collection time query - even though I posted them in the same box at exactly the same time. Took me three attempts to log the second item - I finally managed to get it to submit by changing the time I posted the item by 5 minutes. Not sure what is going on, my box is still 11.45am Saturday collection. The system seems to think it should be 7am for some reason :(
    2020 Wins:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Not sure what is going on, my box is still 11.45am Saturday collection. The system seems to think it should be 7am for some reason :(

The box has probably changed to 7 am collection but RM haven't changed the details on the box. One of mine was like this and it took 12 months of me saying yes I'm sure that's what it says, here's the photos (yet again) to prove it before someone in RM got off their backsides and updated the post box itself.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • columbo_addict
    Options
    Hi,

Just received the box to post with the £4 (4 x £1)love to shop incentive - but my vouchers have holes in them???- I can see the metallic security strip ,is this normal?
    Would be grateful for a reply - Thanks
  • Lorka
    Lorka Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Just received the box to post with the £4 (4 x £1)love to shop incentive - but my vouchers have holes in them???- I can see the metallic security strip ,is this normal?
    Would be grateful for a reply - Thanks

Hi columbo_addict,
    I received vouchers with holes in them too and contacted TNS. Their response was - 'I can assure you they are okay'. However, I haven't tried to spend them yet!! :eek:
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Looks like another security measure, hard to forge a foil strip showing through like that.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Received my posting pack this morning - one medium brown with printed address label ! The most I have had this session is 4 and that was posting 2 a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure