Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    £10.55 down to £3.57

2lcbq8g.png

sorry if picture not sharp, cant get photobucket to work on my phone.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    From quidco rep

all,

Worry not as the Superdrug 50% flash rate for all online sales is legit and runs until 3pm today (17/03/2016).

You will be able to make use of that rate on Sale items too... So happy days :)

However, do not use your Superdrug points card to make that purchase or use any discount codes during your purchase as that will invalidate your cashback.

-

@rickztp1 - Your purchase should still track into your account within 48 hrs, and not be affected by the fact that you are re-directed to the PayPal website to authorise that payment.

If that does not track in, don't worry as you can get that manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

And that'll be processed, whilst you will be kept informed of it's progress via the notifications on your account.

If the re-direction is to taking the PayPal app rather than the website, do let us know.

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Hope im not just telling you how to suck eggs, but check what you can take over. I think (not sure) that food stuffs are a no-go, same as leather goods and wooden things.
    Nice little fine if you take them over and dont disclose them.

Normally can take hermetically sealed foodstuffs, but definitely need declaring. Might be worth asking him for a list then clearing that list with their embassy, then taking all that information with you. But ALL edibles have to be declared. Been watching too much TV lol, love the customs programmes, some of the things people try to get into various countries, and some of the excuses:eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Hope im not just telling you how to suck eggs, but check what you can take over. I think (not sure) that food stuffs are a no-go, same as leather goods and wooden things.
    Nice little fine if you take them over and dont disclose them.

Thank you, I'll check, , I know no plants, seeds, meat etc. but hadn't thought of sealed food. Google here I come:) oh I wonder if marmite is allowed as that is meat derived and he loves that?:rotfl:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    I think a few of us signed up a while ago when it was something like £40 Cashback for £10 deposit. Haven't used it since.
    From quidco rep

all,

Worry not as the Superdrug 50% flash rate for all online sales is legit and runs until 3pm today (17/03/2016).

You will be able to make use of that rate on Sale items too... So happy days :)

However, do not use your Superdrug points card to make that purchase or use any discount codes during your purchase as that will invalidate your cashback.

-

@rickztp1 - Your purchase should still track into your account within 48 hrs, and not be affected by the fact that you are re-directed to the PayPal website to authorise that payment.

If that does not track in, don't worry as you can get that manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

And that'll be processed, whilst you will be kept informed of it's progress via the notifications on your account.

If the re-direction is to taking the PayPal app rather than the website, do let us know.

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Thanks for this, its dh birthday today so it's father's day next so ordered two aftershave and a pack of........mach 3 blades........zippy he would never have a shave with anything but! I will never convert him to a moneysaver but they say opposites attract :rotfl:
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Normally can take hermetically sealed foodstuffs, but definitely need declaring. Might be worth asking him for a list then clearing that list with their embassy, then taking all that information with you. But ALL edibles have to be declared. Been watching too much TV lol, love the customs programmes, some of the things people try to get into various countries, and some of the excuses:eek:

Thank you for info . I will do as you suggest. I agree 'Nothing to Declare 'programmes etc are very watchable. :)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thank you, I'll check, , I know no plants, seeds, meat etc. but hadn't thought of sealed food. Google here I come:) oh I wonder if marmite is allowed as that is meat derived and he loves that?:rotfl:

Marmite is vegetarian - it is yeast extract.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • streetlights
    streetlights Posts: 3,577 Forumite
    Options
    Good afternoon, I hope you are well and enjoying Friday. From a womble dated today. AvM

1x Aunt Bessie's 22 Golden Yorkshire Puddings (400g) £2.50 £1.50
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • springdreams
    springdreams Posts: 3,623 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Car Insurance Carver! Home Insurance Hacker! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 17 March 2017 at 2:33PM
    Options
    I don't know whether A's SP apples are increasing in price today (or probably tomorrow?) as I noticed they were now showing 80p this morning on a.com but still 50p on msm (although the 80p has now worked its way through to there). This was just at the time when I was going to buy some:(. I went to A this morning, to see if they still had the 'old' 50p price up as my hope for a GC or else replace them with a pack of Cadbury's Chocolate Puddings. I found the apples still saying 50p:). However, by that stage unfortunately they were still going through at 50p this morning:((:rotfl:). No problem though as I still got my apples for 50p although they may soon be going up in price - or maybe this is a ploy to get me to buy more of them, which they've managed to get me to do:mad::rotfl:.

Maybe tomorrow's price for delivery:think: - in one sense, I hope they do shoot up in price now that I've stockpiled them (although I hope I can find apples cheaply whenever my packs now run out).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure